Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women & Steriods cycles

If I didn't suggest it already, include acidophilus in your daily supplements - any AAS can cause yeast infections.

surfer girl said:
I have recently taken a 6 week cycle of anavar a dose of 5mg in the morning & 5 at night, this seamed to work well. I added in some t3 for weight loss 50mcg in the morn & 50mcg at night but after not even 2 weeks i was so lethargic i found it hard to get out of bed in the morning and had no energy all day. I put it down to the T3 and decided to go off and since I have felt much better by the day & my energy restored.
I am thinking about competiting in 8 weeks in a figure class and my new cycle was to look something like this,

7.5mg Anavar
primobolan tabs (not sure what is the best dose to take)
gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - 4IU devided twice daily
T4 to help sygenize the GH

Any thougths on what sort of results i could expect from a stack like this, my diet is clean and training & cardio strong & consistant.

Here are some things to think about:
- 4 IU's of GH is what a National level Super Heavyweight (250 lbs) MALE bodybuilder takes on the advice of a steroid guru who is know for heavy cycles!
- I am friends with some IFBB Pro female bodybuilders who have never used more then 5mgs of Anavar - oxandrolone - and a little Clenbuterol!!!!

It sounds like the diet must be off.

surfer girl said:
The Shadow said:
LOL

What are you current stats??

167cm tall 59 kg's 15% bodyfat.
DO anyof you knwo anyone PERSONALLY who has suffered neg side effects from gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ????

I see it all the time.
I judge bodybuilding, fitness and figure in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachussettes and Connecticut.
The whole midsection gets effected.
GH has been shown to promote only tissue growth and bone growth. The company that makes Serostim was fine a few million dollars for saying it did other things too.
Note that tissue means organs not muscles. Once they grow they do not get smaller.
Much like the side effects of AAS they start on the inside and work there way out. When you see them its too late!

Keep in mind GH can make you hold water under the skin and in the muscle!
That can cause all sorts of body image issues depending on how you respond to it.

slat1 said:
I see it all the time.
I judge bodybuilding, fitness and figure in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachussettes and Connecticut.
The whole midsection gets effected.
gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - has been shown to promote only tissue growth and bone growth. The company that makes Serostim was fine a few million dollars for saying it did other things too.
Note that tissue means organs not muscles. Once they grow they do not get smaller.
Much like the side effects of anabolic androgenic steroids they start on the inside and work there way out. When you see them its too late!

I just watched two DVDs of the qualifiers for the Brits, and saw some of the most digusting GH bellies I have ever seen................

Blown out with 'ab lines' on them.

From a lot of the papers I have been reading, GH is overated, unless of course, you make you own (in your body).

There have been very few studies done on trained athletes (as of 2002), and they didn't find any significant difference in strength, lean tissue gain or body fat.

WHat GH will do is move bodyfat from your belly to the periphery, and if you are a woman.............

tatyana_zadorozny said:
There have been very few studies done on trained athletes (as of 2002), and they didn't find any significant difference in strength, lean tissue gain or body fat.

QUOTE]

Keep in mind LBM and tissue are two different things.
LBM is muscles... tissue is organs!

It seems that there isn't much I can say that the other board members before me haven't said.

I must echoe the sentiments that when it comes to any aspect of fitness (which A/S, GH and the like are not a necessary component) *more is better* approach is definitely counterproductive, but you seem to have your mind made up. I just don't understand why you would feel "the need" to place such agents into your body when you were told by nearly everyone on the thread that they are hardly warranted for the goal you have in mind.

I do wish you good luck though and do hope that you achieve the desired result.

Top Bottom