Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women need to come out of the closet

Truthfully I was curios about if PCT anti e's etc were needed myself once and that was answerred here. More just because some girl asked me about it once and it made me wonder. Thats where my first post on this thread came from.

CO B-man said:
Truthfully I was curios about if PCT anti e's etc were needed myself once and that was answerred here. More just because some girl asked me about it once and it made me wonder. Thats where my first post on this thread came from.

My previous response was very broad -- the scenerios when women will ask about PCT & anti-es -:

PCT - when coming off AAS because that's what they see guys doing or if a guy uses and gives advice, that is what he knows to do for himself and is not sure if the same usage translates.

anti-e's - women find out that the fat around hips, waist, stomach, thighs is due to estrogen, then they hear that guys take Anti-es to avoid estrogen, then they start asking if they can take it to cut fat in general. So for fat loss in general, or for competition.

So...

PCT - generally no. But AR has some interesting discussions about that - I would venture that there are some rebound effects if the girl is aggressively using but I doubt you'll find much documented about it. Generally no. But not a resounding, followed up w/ scientific ressearch no. Just don't need it like men do.

Anti-e's - generally women are recommended to use nolva for competition prep. There is argument as to how good it works because it has been shown to inhibit fat in breast tissue - so what. That has not much to do w/ trying to limit fat in hips, thighs, etc. Arimidex, aromasin, etc. are more potent and probably even less known about their effects on women. I believe arimidex is also a breast cancer treatment, but that's about the extent of what I know about it.

Anti-es - the thing is you can try to interrupt the estrogen process in women for a show or a short period of time and then come off. You can't stay on that stuff forever because there is a reason there is a particular balance of all the sex hormones in our bodies - that is the foundation of our bio-chemical well-being - our moods, how we feel, tired / not tired, etc. But also when you come off, you tend to rebound as your natural levels kick back in. So to that extent, in the competition scenario, everything you do to prepare is w/ the intent of lookign a certain way at a certain time of day on competition day - NOT to maintain that look indefinitely. You rebound from all the shit you took, ate, did for the whole period of competition prep within a week of heading back to a normal lifestyle. The body craves balance so it will swing back as soon as either the extreme forces stop or the body just can't deal w/ it anymore.

So when I discussed it previously - the idea is yes women will use anti-e's for the short period of contest prep, but I'd venture to ask how much of a difference it makes with consideration to all the other diet, training, other supps, water depletion, etc. that goes into prep -i.e. how much does the anti-e by itself contribute? And also is it worth it or are you prepared to deal w/ the rebound when you come off. As a diet aid, absolutely not.

I'm all-natural and the organization I compete in is Lifetime Natural & Tested......so I don't use gear, so I have nothing to post up about.....

I must say the advice to women must be given with extreme caution. Most folks just are not equipted to deal with this as they have not read or had the experience to give such advice. My advice to women is look for a person who traines competitive women who do not look like men or sound like men....like me! :)

Quad
that's what I mean. I'm not talking about 1 woman coming here and asking all the men for advice but rather 10 or 15 women giving each other and others advice on gear on the gear forum.

thelion2005 said:
The Anabolic Reference 2006 guide lists amounts of the most popular aas for females plus the sides.

Looks to me like a little goes a long way and really shows results. The sides are vicious and permanent.
Some sides are some are not. Voice goes back most time if not pushed to an extreme. Clitoral enlargement subsides as well as facial hair and most others. If pushed to an extreme it will improve but not completly.

Quad

Well I don’t want to have sex with my neighbors’ wife so seeing her naked wouldn’t “help me” but I’ll still look if she drops her shorts.

scout69 said:
Personaly I dont have much interest in what cycles females are useing, That doesnt help me out...

heavy_duty said:
Well I don’t want to have sex with my neighbors’ wife so seeing her naked wouldn’t “help me” but I’ll still look if she drops her shorts.

an interesting analogy. :D

My feeling on this is that women will post questions here and guys who don't know anything about how/what a woman should cycle will post up bad information. True - it's a steroid discussion forum, but most of the posts here are men's personal use questions. Unless 15 women simultaniously join this forum and stay active daily, the above will occur.

superqt4u2nv said:
OMG I was just talking with Daisy girl about how the females on the board don't post about using anymore. I know there is a lot of natty people on the ladies board but I also no there is a lot that are in the closet so to speak about what they use not sure why.

I've seen women post questions regarding AAS there in the past year or so and get flamed pretty hard. Sassy always answers questions when she can, but I think women are afraid to post their AAS info because of the number of natty women on the board - who make it known how proud they are to be natural and that AAS usage is bad.

I respect both natural and "enhanced". It's a personal choice, and I feel that no one should point fingers or look down on anyone in this regard. I'd much rather give good, solid advice to women seeking answers regarding AAS usage rather than just flame them and have them get all defensive. You and I know they'll probably use, anyway - so wouldn't it be better to give them correct information?

I've read your posts and you give good, solid advice. So does Sassy. Daisy Girl is also knowledgeable. It would be nice if we could make the board a little more open...

Top Bottom