Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, if a man did not pay the tab on the first date, would you go on a second date?

BIKINIMOM said:
Dude - amazing isn't it. That I can successfully navigate such deals (not easy for a woman to do in a man's world as it is VERY "Good Ole Boy") but I am *clueless* when it comes to what goes on in a court of law?

Hell one of the O&G companies that my husband does consulting for (with my input) said that I should broker for them.

Did the thought EVER occur to young little snot-nosed you that *perhaps* THE FACT that I am happily married to an amazing man and the fact that I can and do run OUR businesses (yes, there is more than one) successfully is an indication that maybe - just maybe... I am telling... THE TRUTH?

please... you are making yourself look even worse.

Yes, it is amazing that you can be succesful in the business world and be clueless in a court of law. And no the fact that you have any semblence of intelligence never even once crossed my mind. If you are telling the truth, the fact that you were able to attain such a position both boggles me and encourages me. And I think you're delusional. But please keep typing long, impassioned responses to the "young little snot-nosed" kid.

CrazyRussian said:
DING DING DING! You'd think that the same intuition that allows you to spar with oil executives over multi billion dollar contracts (and blame the "system for all of your problems) would allow you to see that you're talking to someone half your age.

Regardless I don't care about you or any of your husbands. Thankfully I come from a respectable, stable family (look it up online) where no one's ever heard of daddy touching someone, or custody battles, or divorces. But hey I admit, you have been through more than me. Thank god...

LOL @stable and respectable. As if a divorce/custody battle/or having been a child that was molested makes them less respectable.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

The difference between you and me is that I am not one for sweeping shit under the carpet to protect abusers. And if tragedy like that has never touched your life then one would think that would make you MORE HUMBLE, NOT MORE JUDGMENTAL.

But seeing as how you are a snotty child (based on your behavior here), that would defy logic... would it not?

CrazyRussian said:
Yes, it is amazing that you can be succesful in the business world and be clueless in a court of law. And no the fact that you have any semblence of intelligence never even once crossed my mind. If you are telling the truth, the fact that you were able to attain such a position both boggles me and encourages me. And I think you're delusional. But please keep typing long, impassioned responses to the "young little snot-nosed" kid.

You can think what you like. It only reinforces your silliness and your impudence.

I thought that needto explained that to you the other day.

Maybe not...

You have NO CLUE who you are talking to or about, either me or my husband - I have only ONE.

I can be successfull in my business and personal relationships but I am *delusional* when it comes to the system?

Now who lacks logic... puh-lease.

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL @stable and respectable. As if a divorce/custody battle/or having been a child that was molested makes them less respectable.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

The difference between you and me is that I am not one for sweeping shit under the carpet to protect abusers. And if tragedy like that has never touched your life then one would think that would make you MORE HUMBLE, NOT MORE JUDGMENTAL.

But seeing as how you are a snotty child (based on your behavior here), that would defy logic... would it not?

Ah so now apparently I like to "sweep shit under the carpet to protect abusers"?

Anyways I'm not going to keep arguing with you. You're so below me intellectually that I actually have nothing more to say. You're a mess lol

CrazyRussian said:
Ah so now apparently I like to "sweep shit under the carpet to protect abusers"?

Anyways I'm not going to keep arguing with you. You're so below me intellectually that I actually have nothing more to say. You're a mess lol

I am far below you intellectually?

WERD

Game, set, match = the CRAZY snot-nosed russian. :lmao:

Did your winkie just grow a 6th of an inch. I *let you* win. :qt:

So let me get this straight. After 40 some years of being a complete and utter fuckup in every aspect of life, BM goes on sugardaddyforme.com and stumbles on her doormat of a husband and now she's suddenly the guru of the relationship and financial world ?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is beyond comical! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone who takes anything she says seriously has to be a dumbass.

alien amp pharm said:
So let me get this straight. After 40 some years of being a complete and utter fuckup in every aspect of life, BM goes on sugardaddyforme.com and stumbles on her doormat of a husband and now she's suddenly the guru of the relationship and financial world ?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is beyond comical! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone who takes anything she says seriously has to be a dumbass.

Dude, you really need to get laid. Or at least if your mommy lets you use the computer please be polite.

:santa:

Top Bottom