Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," "Angel," e

lol i'm probably the only member here who OWNS a juicy velour suit... * yes they make em for men * the top gets all kinda compliments when i mix it up w/ other outfits.... *no they don't say juicy across my ass.

TC2 said:
Some of it's gets trashy/annoying. It depends on the the girl's attitude and how she's wearing it.

Nothing worse than a huge tub of shit wearing a half shirt and those short shorts that would read "juicy" if their ass stopped jiggling enough to be able the make it out.
:sick:

omg i see that on a daily basis did you have to remind me again?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Ho

velvett said:

What her shirt said to your mom is "I fuck your boyfriend and I do it well". So I have to argree with your mom.

LOL! I am not my mom's boyfriend! :D

I see what you are saying though, and my mom really didn't like her before that either. The shirt was a lowcut half shirt that showed her belly. She wore it to a volleyball party we were having with lots of friends, I don't think she would have worn it to the mall or anything.

She was also a bit of a nympho, sometimes I miss her...:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Ho

velvett said:

Is it a real tuck-in tee shirt or was it a half short with her belly showing?

There's a time and place for everything - wearing a tee shirt that is sexually suggestive by it's context beyond the actually cut of the tee infront of your boyfriend's mother is in bad taste.

What her shirt said to your mom is "I fuck your boyfriend and I do it well". So I have to argree with your mom.

If you're talking about going to the gym, hanging at the beach or at a friend's house (in your late teens and 20's) I see nothing wrong with it. Providing a woman's breats are not falling out of her bra and neckline and her naked nipples aren't showing because the shirt is so short and she chose not to wear a bra.

This is just my opinion and I am fully aware that it is old school and harsh but that is just how I feel about it. SO since I am aware of my feeling I try not to judge someone by their first appearance.

Your not "old school" It's called "classy".

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," &quo

Forge said:

LOL! I am not my mom's boyfriend! :D

I see what you are saying though, and my mom really didn't like her before that either. The shirt was a lowcut half shirt that showed her belly. She wore it to a volleyball party we were having with lots of friends, I don't think she would have worn it to the mall or anything.

She was also a bit of a nympho, sometimes I miss her...:p

OMG!

I'm a dummy - I had meant "son".

Oh dear, sure a typo could get one in trouble.

:rolleyes: ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Women/Girls who Wear clothing that reads "Flirt," "Hottie," &quo

velvett said:

Oh I agree and the whole line thing is hard to make concrete but like I said in my last post it's really about when and where you wear things and how.

Foxy is cute on a teen but foxy with hip huggers on a 6 year old is not.

agreed.

I hate those shirts and sweat pants. There is a guy who wears a tight shirt that reads cock diesel at my gym and nothing says poser wannabe like it. It should read, "Douche Bag."

Top Bottom