Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and HGH

Wanting to start HGH, so I'm also curious about how any IU's I would take a day. I'm not super fit, the only area my fat seems to stick around is my stomach. For the past year I have been working out and eating clean. It wasn't until about 5 months ago that I really amped it up, I'm wanting to get in shape to compete. I eat low carb, high protein with healthy fats. I workout 5-6 times a weeks, shooting for 6. My workouts are a combination of heavy lifting and cardio, I alternate my cardio every other workout day.
My boyfriend has been taking HGH for I believe almost a year now. I told him I was interested and he told me I needed to first become more serious with eating clean and working out. Well, I am now at that point and I'm getting great results, but looking for even better results.
Approximately how many IU's a day would I need to take being 21 years old, 5'7" and about 190 lbs. My goal right now is to lower my body fat percentage.
He suggested about 5 IU's a day, and he himself takes about 15.

Your bf takes 15 IU's a day??? Is he a professional bodybuilder?? I think you're way too young to be using GH but that's my own opinion. I wouldn't go over 2 IU's but honestly, save your money and just have some patience.

Top Bottom