Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and HGH

amorescaso

I just finished my first ever cycle of Anavar. I had amazing results. I kicked ass in the gym for 2-3 hours a day and went from a size 8 to a size 4!!!!! I've been working out and eating clean for about a year, but this var cycle helped me drop significant body fat and up the ante with my workouts. I was taking 10 mg per day and was on for 8 weeks plus 10 days of tapering.
I am planning on cycling Var again in about a year, but was thinking about possibly trying HGH between now and then. My personal trainer friend who first suggested Var for me has told me that it would be safe to start HGH in about 3 months.

Have any of you taken HGH? What kind of results have you seen? I know I won't see results as dramatic as the results I have seen from the var, but what kind of results would should I expect to see? What kind of sides have you seen from it? Have you actually experienced bone growth? Have your nose and hands gotten larger? I know that HGH is recommended frequently for women who are older, but would you recommend it for someone in their late 20s? How long would you suggest taking HGH? 6 months?? Do you PCT with HGH? If so, what do you use? I didn't PCT with the Var because I was looking into Nolva and everyone on these forums told me to stay away from Nolva and just taper since I'm a female.

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Stats:
Sex: Female
Height - 5'2"
Diet: Eating clean (veggies and chicken). Completely dairy-free, mostly red-meat free.
Working out 5 days a week.

Workout Routine:
Monday - chest/tri + cardio
Tuesday - legs + cardio
Wednesday - back/bi + cardio
Thursday - legs + cardio
Friday - shoulders/abs + cardio

Last edited:
My wife does hgh at only 1.5 iu daily and seems to benefit from it! She is quite fit to start with 5'4" 128 lbs tight little body. Doesn't do it all the time about 6 months at a time but h seems to lean her down and like I said she's fit to start with!

I just finished my first ever cycle of Anavar. I had amazing results. I kicked ass in the gym for 2-3 hours a day and went from a size 8 to a size 4!!!!! I've been working out and eating clean for about a year, but this var cycle helped me drop significant body fat and up the ante with my workouts. I was taking 10 mg per day and was on for 8 weeks plus 10 days of tapering.
I am planning on cycling Var again in about a year, but was thinking about possibly trying HGH between now and then. My personal trainer friend who first suggested Var for me has told me that it would be safe to start HGH in about 3 months.

Have any of you taken HGH? What kind of results have you seen? I know I won't see results as dramatic as the results I have seen from the var, but what kind of results would should I expect to see? What kind of sides have you seen from it? Have you actually experienced bone growth? Have your nose and hands gotten larger? I know that HGH is recommended frequently for women who are older, but would you recommend it for someone in their late 20s? How long would you suggest taking HGH? 6 months?? Do you PCT with HGH? If so, what do you use? I didn't PCT with the Var because I was looking into Nolva and everyone on these forums told me to stay away from Nolva and just taper since I'm a female.

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Stats:
Sex: Female
Height - 5'2"
Diet: Eating clean (veggies and chicken). Completely dairy-free, mostly red-meat free.
Working out 5 days a week.

Workout Routine:
Monday - chest/tri + cardio
Tuesday - legs + cardio
Wednesday - back/bi + cardio
Thursday - legs + cardio
Friday - shoulders/abs + cardio

A couple of things...I wouldn't recommend it for someone in their late 20's. You'd need to use it a minimum of 4-6 months. Also, you don't have to wait 3 months post var to use it and there's no PCT with HGH. It's different from a steroid. I would encourage you to keep reading and learning about it...increase your knowledge base.

Month 1 - General expectations in the first month include:

Improved stamina.
Better and sounder sleep, and feeling more refreshed upon awakening.
Increase in energy.
Vivid dreams.
More optimistic attitude and better sense of humor.
Month 2 - General expectations in the second month include:

Improved muscle tone.
Improvement in nail growth.
Better digestion.
Weight loss.
Enhanced sexual function.
Improvement to skin tone.
Increase in strength.
Better eyesight, including night vision.
Month 3 - General expectations in the third month include:

Same as months 1 and 2 but probably heightened.
Some manifestations seem exceptional.
Mental processes improve, including desire to do and complete projects.
Faster recovery for wounds and muscle soreness.
Reduction in PMS symptoms.
Greater body flexibility.
Alleviation of some menopausal symptoms.
Muscle size increases, especially if the individual works out.
Hair growth.
Increase in sexual desire.
Less pain in joints.
Improved nail growth (Sign of protein, nutrient assimilation).
Month 4 - General expectations in the fourth month include:

Same as above. Generally most improvements are heightened and are more consistent. Please note again that, at times, the body may shift into "neutral" and some results seem to diminish or vanish. Your body may be suing GH to rebuild tissue or, to a degree, be resting. Experience indicates that, after a while, you should see a resumption of the benefits and even some vast improvements.

Month 5 - General expectations in the fifth month include:

Impressive weight loss and reduction of inches, since fat is reduced and muscle tissue is increased and toned.
Thickening of skin and greater elasticity.
Thickening of hair, plus a shiny and healthy appearance.
Improvement in skin texture and appearance (including lessening of skin discoloration).
Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles.
Month 6 - General expectations in the sixth month include:
Same as above, but now better and with more consistent results.
This could be the really exciting stage!

Cellulite greatly diminishes.
Eye sight greatly improved.
Stronger resistance to colds, flu and other illnesses.
Old wounds have healed or are healing.
Grayed hair begins to return to natural color.
Body is much more contoured.
Better emotional stability.
Some pain and soreness disappear.
Excellent exercise tolerance.
Medical tests show a reduction in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, blood pressure normalizes, heart rate improves, some conditions that have been due to disease vanish or are diminished, and immune system improves.
With proper diet and exercise, the results may be faster, deeper and more pronounced!

I am a week into my hgh cycle and wondering if there are any specific vitamins that are recommended? Is a multi all I need?

Wanting to start HGH, so I'm also curious about how any IU's I would take a day. I'm not super fit, the only area my fat seems to stick around is my stomach. For the past year I have been working out and eating clean. It wasn't until about 5 months ago that I really amped it up, I'm wanting to get in shape to compete. I eat low carb, high protein with healthy fats. I workout 5-6 times a weeks, shooting for 6. My workouts are a combination of heavy lifting and cardio, I alternate my cardio every other workout day.
My boyfriend has been taking HGH for I believe almost a year now. I told him I was interested and he told me I needed to first become more serious with eating clean and working out. Well, I am now at that point and I'm getting great results, but looking for even better results.
Approximately how many IU's a day would I need to take being 21 years old, 5'7" and about 190 lbs. My goal right now is to lower my body fat percentage.
He suggested about 5 IU's a day, and he himself takes about 15.

Top Bottom