Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and Beast

seandh07

My rat (of the female species) recently came to me about the beast. She saw the results my other rat received on two cycles of the stuff and wanted to try it. I haven't heard anything yet on females and neg sides. She's been training fur about two years. She just got off competition stage at 4'11" @98lbs normal weight is 110. not sure of her bf because women are on a completely different scale but she has a good defined core. If like to see her around 125 off season. Thinking starting of small with beast at 10Mg/day for the first week and adjusting from there if needed. I will be monitoring her results and hint everything to her. Pct is already set.and she would be using my normal pct (forma, forged pct,, hcgenerate) not sure if females can use.these products like men but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

My rat (of the female species) recently came to me about the beast. She saw the results my other rat received on two cycles of the stuff and wanted to try it. I haven't heard anything yet on females and neg sides. She's been training fur about two years. She just got off competition stage at 4'11" @98lbs normal weight is 110. not sure of her bf because women are on a completely different scale but she has a good defined core. If like to see her around 125 off season. Thinking starting of small with beast at 10Mg/day for the first week and adjusting from there if needed. I will be monitoring her results and hint everything to her. Pct is already set.and she would be using my normal pct (forma, forged pct,, hcgenerate) not sure if females can use.these products like men but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

Um...hell no! Beast is not a supplement for women, not a good idea at all! Anavar maybe, Beast very bad idea!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

is she ok with growing a beard?

having her face develop more like a mans face

this would be like putting her on test

Wow... I can't believe a woman would seriously consider using this... Let a lone a man encouraging her to do so....

Lmao I haven't encouraged a thing, which is why I'm here asking. Lol a like more muscle yea .. But not manly. As in the girls that compete in figure (not bikini or, physique) is what I like. Right now she's in bikini stage

Lmao I haven't encouraged a thing, which is why I'm here asking. Lol a like more muscle yea .. But not manly. As in the girls that compete in figure (not bikini or, physique) is what I like. Right now she's in bikini stage

Put her on some dbol or anadrol

Is she looking to compete? Maybe have her create an account on here and have her get advice from some gals on the forum who have this type of experience bro...that would be my honest suggestion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom