Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman Max's

Good luck Ms. Shagwell...I'd help you with my max's...but I'm a little larger than you :) I still suggest a little truck pulling every now and then.

Good luck

B True

Strongchick!

Those pics have been taken before I started doing deadlift. Those pics are from april and I started deadlift in may. I can't see yet if there's a difference though...
LG
Thanks for the comments!

man, ya'll are some stong chicks!

35lbs dumbbel curls sheesh not too shabby! The chicks at my gym only do the 10's.

Little girl,

Do you realize you workout with your own body weight on dumbbell presses? I bet there are not many dudes that can do that. I workout with 75% of my weight on dumbbell presses for example. GREAT WORK!!!

Little girl,
Do you realize you workout with your own body weight on dumbbell presses? I bet there are not many dudes that can do that.
Yeah.. It took me a while though to realized that I was strong. I was always comparing myself to my husband (6'1, 255lbs), so I wasn't really impressed by my lifting.
You need to compare yourself with someone with about the same weight and height!
LG

Remember he has got to do 125lb dumbbells on each arm push them up for 3 sets of 10 just like you or you are the stronger person. You'll have fun rubbing that in huh. :D

Well, I'm 5'6, 175, 22 years old, just started working out 5 months ago.
www.bodyforlifediaries.com
I have all my workouts down to the detail listed here, (weight/reps/sets)
I have got up to 25 pound dumbell curls (one in each arm) and I'm pretty proud! Those are heavy for most chicks. Most girls I see, use 5-10 pounds. But some of you use 35? wow, thats great!:D

jennifer said:

I have got up to 25 pound dumbell curls (one in each arm) and I'm pretty proud! Those are heavy for most chicks. Most girls I see, use 5-10 pounds. But some of you use 35? wow, thats great!:D
25 pounders are really great!I laugh to myself when I see the guys throwing their whole body into the dumbell curls...getting practically nothing out of it.Better to lift a little ligher and have complete control,I say.

actually, the weights _I_ listed are my best sets...I don't do those weights every time, and in fact, I use a periodization/instinctive schedule where I rotate light/medium/heavy workouts for each body part. I get a better burn, for example, with lighter weights for biceps and shoulders...

Top Bottom