Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

with my broke ass!!!!

im just thinking, besides a minimum weekly grocery bill of $150, plus on weekends and postworkout meals i eat out AND i dont really eat to gain (just to maintain for my weight class, powerlift at 148)... oh, plus the cost of protein powder...
im wondering how much some of you bigger guys spend on food... or is it just that i eat a lot of carbs for my powerlifting that costs me so much (and at no more than 160lb offseason)...

Seriously skip the primo if you're broke you're not gonna make any any huge gains off it anyway save the money and do a test (sust, e or c) and dbol cycle...

im just thinking, besides a minimum weekly grocery bill of $150, plus on weekends and postworkout meals i eat out AND i dont really eat to gain (just to maintain for my weight class, powerlift at 148)... oh, plus the cost of protein powder...
im wondering how much some of you bigger guys spend on food... or is it just that i eat a lot of carbs for my powerlifting that costs me so much (and at no more than 160lb offseason)...

I go to the grocery store every 3 days. i have a health food store i hit for 40-60 bucks. and a supermarket i hit for another 50-80 bucks. granted i am buying produce and organic food.

and then there are the occasional dining outs mostly at salad bars at 10 a pop to get my veggie intake.

How does a 148 lb guy spend $150 at the grocery store per week while eating out daily? You'd have to be buying all organic and non-corn fed beef etc or you're really getting ripped. Chicken breasts, brown rice and broccoli are not expensive.

Bro I would dump the Primo and go low dose Deca/Test. Primo is nice but dude that shit is so $$$$$. Do a cost analysis of the Test/low dose Deca and then do the same for the Primo. However you go GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!:D

How does a 148 lb guy spend $150 at the grocery store per week while eating out daily? You'd have to be buying all organic and non-corn fed beef etc or you're really getting ripped. Chicken breasts, brown rice and broccoli are not expensive.

this is getting a bit off topic... but chicken and brown rice just dont cut it for powerlifters bro...

ROFL, how does lean meat and a complex carb not cut it for a power lifter? Please explain this one in detail.... If you weigh 148 you're maintenance calories are going to be lowww.

ROFL, how does lean meat and a complex carb not cut it for a power lifter? Please explain this one in detail.... If you weigh 148 you're maintenance calories are going to be lowww.

lets not hijack a thread on diets (lets move this convo to the correct forum...

but let me just tell you. eating chicken and rice for every meal is not gonna work, we did not evolve to eat the same thing over and over again, you can give a dog the same food but as humans we are just different.. you must change things up constantly and you need more vitamins and minerals.. and eat fruits and veggies which are expensive and go bad very fast. that is where it gets expensive, produce goes bad fast.. also whole grains are important as well. and the good stuff costs money, i'm not talking 79 cent lard bread from walmart.

i have piss poor genetics but I have gotten to where I'm at thanks to knowing how to eat and keeping my body anabolic throughout the day.

you wont find processed junk in my house. only whole foods

When did I ever say eating chicken and rice for every meal? However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating chicken, brown rice, and brocolli for half your meals. I'm eating 4k cals a day on a lean bulk and dont spend anywhere near 150 wk, and I eat out less than OP. I spend like $15 a week on fruit, about 20 on veggies, 40-50 on meat, and another 30 or so on eggs, egg whites, pb, whole grains, cottage cheese, oats, etc.

I don't really feel like we're hijacking the thread since it's pretty open and close. Primo is not a good choice with the OP's budget, spending that money on HCG and pct will be a lot more important.

When did I ever say eating chicken and rice for every meal? However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating chicken, brown rice, and brocolli for half your meals. I'm eating 4k cals a day on a lean bulk and dont spend anywhere near 150 wk, and I eat out less than OP. I spend like $15 a week on fruit, about 20 on veggies, 40-50 on meat, and another 30 or so on eggs, egg whites, pb, whole grains, cottage cheese, oats, etc.

I don't really feel like we're hijacking the thread since it's pretty open and close. Primo is not a good choice with the OP's budget, spending that money on HCG and pct will be a lot more important.

no idea man... I live alone. and that is my food budget. come along shopping with me sometime. fish costs $9 a pop. dont see how you are paying 35 a week on fruits and veggies. you are not eating enough of them. 3 servings of fruit and 4 servings of veggies a day. thats 21 servings of fruit a week at 15 bucks total? makes no sense unless you grow your own or have a very cheap farmers market near you. trust me you spend more then you think on food

PM me ur diet and I will look at it. also your stats. give me a day or two and i will get back with you

Top Bottom