Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

with my broke ass!!!!

louisiana

Im on a budget so this is how i break down my cycle. I will cost around $800 for this cycle. My cycle is primo 12 weeks,oral winny 70mg e/d 8 weeks and test prop 200mg week for 12 weeks. I get paid every two weeks so i put $200 dollars every check into a little black box. Its hard to come up with this money all at once for me. How do you get you money straight to get your gear. Do you have all the money or you break it down like me???

Im on a budget so this is how i break down my cycle. I will cost around $800 for this cycle. My cycle is primo 12 weeks,oral winny 70mg e/d 8 weeks and test prop 200mg week for 12 weeks. I get paid every two weeks so i put $200 dollars every check into a little black box. Its hard to come up with this money all at once for me. How do you get you money straight to get your gear. Do you have all the money or you break it down like me???

I save up some money every month..

Keep it simple run straight test and buy quality food.

Keep it simple run straight test and buy quality food.

Ehhh, straight test is ok..
Not everyone blows up on test, even bulking on quality foods...

I Still recommend an oral kicker.. and an ender/hardener..

If you're having money issues like that just drop the primo, alot of people don't notice anything at all from it anyway. Just run the test at 500 and kickstart with or finish with an oral if you want.

and be sure to have PCT on hand plus any ancillaries before starting, fail to plan = plan to fail

where is your PCT? you need hcg/hmg. nolva, perhaps clomid. some natty supps.

better save up more. we aren't allowed to discuss cost but I will tell you PCT can get expensive. I am on my 3rd PCT because my first 2 were not successful (to an extent) my test levels have rebounded slightly but not enough to my liking. without a PCT I would be shut down hard and my gains i worked hard for would be gone. luckily I have kept almost all my gains.

all your gains and money you spent on your cycle will go down the drain quick without a successful PCT. and dont forget the blood tests which also can get expensive quick.

Top Bottom