Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol + sust 250 cycle ..gyno help!

jezares

i´m doing a 3 month cycle sust 250 500mg/week and winstrol 150mg/week.... this is my third shot and i´ve noticed slight puffiness around my breast tissue.. should i be aware for gyno?? i do have nolvadex in hand, is it time to use it? if so.. at what dosE?

I would get some Exemestane and start it at 12.5 mgs a day,you might only need that same amount every other day.Some will say Arimidex which is also fine but it bothered my joints even at a very low dose.By the way Are you running that winstrol the whole 3 months? I think that may be a little long.
Silent

I would get some Exemestane and start it at 12.5 mgs a day,you might only need that same amount every other day.Some will say Arimidex which is also fine but it bothered my joints even at a very low dose.By the way Are you running that winstrol the whole 3 months? I think that may be a little long.
Silent

perfect:jenscat

i have winstrol for exactly 3 months, but sust for just 2 1/2 months, so i think i will stoy winstrol when sust,,is can i get examastane at a drug store?? thanks!

Are they sore or itchy as well .

Brad.

Top Bottom