Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Site Injections

jakson

First off are they suppose to hurt?

Secondly, I went out and picked up some 25G 5/8" pins for my biceps and triceps after I already injected both tri's and one bi with a 23G 1". I was told on another thread to avoid the 23G 1" for spot injections.

The problem is it seems like the crystals have a hard time passing throught the 25G pin. I just did my left bicep and I had to push quite hard on the needle to force it out. Makes me a little nervous because I feel like it's all of a sudden going to shoot into my arm all at once!

Any suggestions...

yes they are suposed to hurt.

what kind of stanozolo u using, figuring Zambons, 25 gauge is too small to pass through. try a 22g, or try injecting slower, 25g pins and winny are known to not mix well, lots of people have problems with it clogging etc.

I site injected with Zambons last spring, and it was amazing. Hurts a little, but that is going to happen when you are stickin' yourself. I used a 23g x 1 in my biceps and triceps, and never had any problems. Sometimes it would clog up, and I would be pushing on the plunger and it would all shoot in quickly, and that kinda freaked me out, but other than that its a snap. No worries :)

RichGenetics,

when you say it was amazing, do you mean the local growth of your injections sites? and if so did you find you maintained that growth after you stopped injecting?

For some reason I thought winstrol isn't suppose to hurt but these injections are killing me. It hurts worse than when I did straight prop.

This is the first time I've injected in bi's and tri's so will It get less painfull over time?

Here is my experience with winny:

1-Used it in almost every cycle since 1999
2-Used Upjohn, Spectro and now PGP
3-Never had winny injections hurt until resentyl with PGP. Apparently there were a lot of complaints about this batch and the chemist was let go.
4-Almost always I have used 25G needle without any problems

Winny is not supposed to hurt when injecting. There has been known fake winny being sold which is watered suspension. Suspension does crystalize quicker and will hurt.

Hope this helps
DR. JK

You might try this

What I do is I take the amp and heat it up with a hair dryer. You can actually see all the crystals dissolve in the heated up water. Then I suck it up with a 25 guage pin and then inject it. It comes out of the pin so much easier. I don't know if I am damaging the winny by heating it before injection but I know I get great results and I have no trouble at all pushing the crystals through the pin. Thanks

There has been known fake winny being sold which is watered suspension.

All winstrol is water based. I've never heard of oil based winstrol, there is no such thing.

My fuckin arms are killing me but it's like they're growing before my eyes!

Not sure how long I can keep up withj the pain, I sure hope it subsides with a few more injections....:mad:

Top Bottom