Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol or boldenone undecylenate

what do you guys think of frontloading eq? or maybe using eq base or eq prop to get the levels up faster?

Judo Tom said:
what do you guys think of frontloading eq? or maybe using eq base or eq prop to get the levels up faster?
Not sure if frontloading eq is that effective. Personally for a newbe, I would run something like this for an eq cycle:

wk 1-6 dbol 20 mg a day
wk1-12 eq 400 mg a week

Since dbol and eq are the same drug (dbol just has a much longer halflife in the bloodstream due to the 17-aa molecule).

BodyByFinaplix said:
Not sure if frontloading eq is that effective. Personally for a newbe, I would run something like this for an eq cycle:

wk 1-6 dbol 20 mg a day
wk1-12 eq 400 mg a week

Since dbol and eq are the same drug (dbol just has a much longer halflife in the bloodstream due to the 17-aa molecule).
Dbol has a longer halflife than eq??? :confused:

yomama said:
Dbol has a longer halflife than eq??? :confused:

Ok, I'll keep this in layman's terms:

Eq is released into the blood stream much slower than dbol, due to being an IM injection with a long chain ester.

Dbol obviously is absorbed into the bloodstream a LOT faster due to being an oral, but once it reaches the bloodstream, the individual molecules have a halflife in the bloodstream that is over 10 times as long as that of eq. This is the reason, dbol (a reduced testosterone with less binding affinity to the AR than test) actaully seems to be more anabolic per mg than test. It stays in the blood stream longer and has more time to bind to an AR.

This is also the reason for the pronounced estragenic effect. Dbol and boldenone and are same compound if the ester and 17-aa molecule is removed from each, thus are acted upon by the aromatase enzyme in the same manner. Both are substraits for the enzyme at roughly 42% of the rate that testosterone is, thus produce less than half the estragen that testorone does per mg. However the estragen created by the dbol has the 17-aa molecule still attached, and has the same half-life advantage, and has more time to bind to an ER than estragen without this side chain. Thus a more estragen effect is created.

Understand?

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to BodyByFinaplix again.

wow that is a nice idea.. i like that a whole bunch..

but i might add some test in there just to keep test in my sytem maybe something like 200mg a wk

BodyByFinaplix said:

wk 1-6 dbol 20 mg a day
wk1-12 eq 400 mg a week

If I where you I'd do Test, EQ and Winny how about that!!! And I know it's alot. BUT I think evryone will agree you grow the best your first cycle, so why just Creep in, if your going to come to the dark side, F'ing GO.

Test Eth 500mg 1-10
EQ 400mg 1-10
Winny 50mg ED 6-10

Briweve1 said:
If I where you I'd do Test, EQ and Winny how about that!!! And I know it's alot. BUT I think evryone will agree you grow the best your first cycle, so why just Creep in, if your going to come to the dark side, F'ing GO.

Test Eth 500mg 1-10
EQ 400mg 1-10
Winny 50mg ED 6-10

Too much gear. If someone wanted to do test/eq/winstrol for their first I would do this

wks 1-10 test ena/cyp 200 mg every week
wks 1-10 eq 200 mg every week
wks 1-12 winstrol 20-30 mg orally every day

BodyByFinaplix said:
Too much gear. If someone wanted to do test/eq/winstrol for their first I would do this

wks 1-10 test ena/cyp 200 mg every week
wks 1-10 eq 200 mg every week
wks 1-12 winstrol 20-30 mg orally every day
That looks good to me, bro!!

Both are kickass for endurance workouts.
EQ gains will take longer and last longer (Veins pop out more during workouts).
Winstrol gains won't be as noticeable in mass, but you will be happy with the shredded look if your diet is good. Gains won't last as long as EQ's either.
I recommend both, just at different times of course - see how you respond.
Maybe start with EQ and finish with Winstrol.
You'll never know until you try both, which one you like better.

Top Bottom