Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol or boldenone undecylenate

thanks guys
I really appreciate all the info
I think I will probably start out with the boldenone
I eat now about 4 meals a day plus 3 protien shakes, all my meals are low low carb and fat, and high protien.

Since from what I am understanding so far with boldenone, it is more mild, but good lean muscle, if I wanna push to gain how much would you recomend i take a week?

You are missing the picture here. EQ will, no doubt, make for a shitty 1st cycle. I dialtone said in another post:

"I would not do EQ for a first cycle - reason being you're a newbie and chances are no more than three weeks in you'll be crying about the lack of obvious results. You need muscle and strength. Go 300mg test E3D for 10 weeks then go into PCT. Toss in 30mg anavar ED for 6 weeks if you can afford it."
It came from this thread on the same topic:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309890

TEST CYP or TEST ENANTHATE for a 1st cycle. Lean gains are a function of DIET not drugs. A strict diet with plenty of protien, will produce slow, quality, lean, gains. Eat like a horse, and you'll grow like a weed, and maybe gain 30 or more lbs.

Nucman said:
You are missing the picture here. EQ will, no doubt, make for a shitty 1st cycle

I think you can do well with Eq for a first cycle, at 600mg/week he can get 10 lean pounds. Do it for 10-12 weeks, and even the winstrol the last 6 weeks. What you need is a solid diet.

Again, he doesn't have to have test. Stop insisting that everything else sucks beside test.

tri~zillla said:
eq sucks for a first cycle ?

my first was an eq only...and it rocked!!!!

Agreed! It was one of my beginning cycles as well and I gained well on even just 300mg/week for 8 weeks.

casbarocker try 400-600mg/week for 10-12 weeks and you should definately see some good gains for your first cycle. Make sure your diet and training is in order. No need to even add winny for your first time around. Good luck with it.

BTW - flex2win is also right here.

flex2win said:
I think you need to study up more, and the number of abdominal muscles you have is genetic, you won't make a "6" become an "8"...
if you can countm there are 8. no flame intended.
my first cycle was 6 weeks of winny 50mg on mon , wed, fri
i know the doses were really low, but with diet and cardio it was awesome

thanks everyone, i really appreciate all the info
I hope so start my 1st cycle of eq next week
hopefully i will have a good update to post :)

Personally I think running test, even if its only a small dose, with any cycle makes a great difference. This comes from personal experience.

Top Bottom