Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol dosage-virilization risk

irene29

I have been training for 4 years.Last week I started my first cycle with injectable water based winstrol.Winstrol concentration is approximately 110-120mg/1ml.I use a syringe of 1ml, taking in until I reach the third scale.So this would be about 30-35 mg per dose,2 times a week(or every third day).Am I in risk of virilization with 70mg per week? should I lower to 50 mg? Thank you in advance!!

Most women would take 10 mgs a day oral so dose is probably within the range but winny is one of the harsher aas for women, so honestly, just taking it will put you at risk. The permanent sides I have came from winny. What made you pick it for your first? What are your goals?

Last edited:
Most women would take 10 mgs a day so dose is probably within the range but winny is one of the harsher aas for women, so honestly, just taking it will put you at risk. The permanent sides I have came from winny. What made you pick it for your first? What are your goals?

I did 3 shots of Winny (20mg each) and immediately my voice started cracking. Won't ever touch the stuff again.

Winny, especially Inj. Isn't the best first cycle choice. Anavar, Winny tabs
Or even Tbol would have been better.

With any steroid you risk sides, it's not a matter of IF, it's when and how bad.

I did 3 shots of Winny (20mg each) and immediately my voice started cracking. Won't ever touch the stuff again.

Winny, especially Inj. Isn't the best first cycle choice. Anavar, Winny tabs
Or even Tbol would have been better.

With any steroid you risk sides, it's not a matter of IF, it's when and how bad.

Agreed...definitely playing with fire.

Most women would take 10 mgs a day oral so dose is probably within the range but winny is one of the harsher aas for women, so honestly, just taking it will put you at risk. The permanent sides I have came from winny. What made you pick it for your first? What are your goals?

How much did you take and how long until side effects appeared? My goal is to lose at least 7 kg of fat while maintaining muscle mass.The reason I chose winstrol is actually pretty lame.My boyfriend had an extra bottle of winstrol and since I cannot afford buying Anavar at the time, we thought it would be ok to use this for 6 weeks.

How much did you take and how long until side effects appeared? My goal is to lose at least 7 kg of fat while maintaining muscle mass.The reason I chose winstrol is actually pretty lame.My boyfriend had an extra bottle of winstrol and since I cannot afford buying Anavar at the time, we thought it would be ok to use this for 6 weeks.

What does your diet look like? If you're not eating at a deficit while on steroids you're going to gain weight, not lose.
Unless you're competing I don't see the point in using steroids to cut fat. Eat at a moderate deficit, lift heavy and the fat will melt. Theres no short cuts and no magical pill. Diet is 90% of it.

And I saw side affects within a few days of the first shot, my voice started cracking.

I took orals and 10 mgs/ day. My voice started to crack in week 2 and the rest of the sides showed up about week 6. My voice normalized a bit but not completely. I took it for the last 8 weeks prior to competing. I actually love what winny does to me in terms of muscle hardness but I wouldn't take it just for a cut, likely. I regret the sides and was stupid in pushing through. CML is right though...if your diet isn't great, I wouldn't risk it since it'll be counter productive.

Top Bottom