Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol causes testicular cancer!

Anodyne

High End Bro
Platinum
Sorry bros, didn't mean to shock or alarm - just wanted to get your attention. I wanna use winstrol for my next cycle. I'll be taking sust (500mg/week) and deca (400mg/week) together with it. The only thing is that most preparations of winny are in a suspension requiring the use of an insulin needle (I believe) thereby requiring a sub Q injection. I have never tried this nor want to. I have been told there are some vetinary preperations which have a much thicker particle size so that you can jab in the butt as with other steroids. Also you can inject every three or four days as opposed to daily. Would greatly appreciate some advice of any brands which match this description and some idea of what a good effective dose is. If you disagree with the vet products and think I should go with suspension let me know your reasons why and how it is injected. I'm just looking to get the best benefits. Thanks a million.

:confused::confused:
Sorry maybe I didn't undertand you but....Winny is like anyother aas and you have to inject it in a"deep intramuscolar injiction"
DOn't try it underskin because you can have the "ball underskin" remaining for months and months.

Ball underskin=that hard and round thing that you can feel if touch it and seems like a little pearl put under your skin.The result of non absorbition of injections.

Fuck these kind of topics!! If you have a question, then ask! Don't scare people with those kind of cancer topics! That ain't fucking funny! :mad:

BigBazooka said:
Fuck these kind of topics!! If you have a question, then ask! Don't scare people with those kind of cancer topics! That ain't fucking funny! :mad:
Yeh , you stupid fuck.....:D

bro------------------------->drink the winny. From many of the mods and vets, they have stated that Winny is absorbed better in the GI tract if you drink it. Besides, winny inj. sites hurt like fuck the next day. You already have to worry about joint problems, might as well have one less soar shoulder. And no its not too toxic if you drink it, its a 17AA steroid and its toxic to your liver regardless of form of administration.........i would drink it.......but thats just me

i hate seeing these posts. you think you're going to read something new and informative and the it's asking some stupid newbie question that they are too lazy to look up themselves. . AAAAAHHHHHH

asshole....I hate topics that trick you. It's not going to generate any response that you want because you've pissed off so many people. asshole.

Top Bottom