Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol, anavar, or perhaps nothing? need help

je1789

I am 6 foot 3 and about 200 lbs. I am 21 and have been working out for several years now. Basically I like the size I am right now, as it is lean but I also have some size. I'm looking to stay under the 215 lb mark but increase my strength as much as I can. I have a good diet, 2500-3000 calories a day, about 50% of which is protein and the other 50 split between carbs, and good fats with the majority of that carbs. (I dont count exact calories I am just careful and selective of what I eat and it has worked for me.) A friend of mine took a couple cycles of winstrol with test and said both worked great for him. He said winstrol and anavar are used for gaining strength and will not put on serious mass while doing so. Ive been reading a lot of posts about the two and it looks like there arent a whole lot of side effects and could indeed give me the strength gain I am looking for without putting me over the 215lb mark. I guess what I am asking is, are either one of them worth it? Money aside, I am just looking for permanent gains with little side effects, they do not have to be drastic, as long as the improve my current situation and I can maintain my current weight and diet.

Winny does indeed carry potential side effects. Anavar is going to be much more mild, but at the same time its more expensive. How many years is "several," btw? At your age, I dont think you need any chemical assistance, especially with such modest goals. I would recommend adjusting your diet and workout routines and seeing how that treats you first before you start spending money on stuff you may not need.

Anavar is excellent for strength gains while holding onto lbm during cutting and is one of the safer orals you can take. I just got done with a 12 week var only cycle and am happy with it. Primo is also very good for slow and steady gains but I dont have any experience with it.

Var would be good and what you really need is to dial in that diet ,you need 1-2 gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight especally running var ,steroids speed up the synthesis of protein.

RADAR

I am 6 foot 3 and about 200 lbs. I am 21 and have been working out for several years now. Basically I like the size I am right now, as it is lean but I also have some size. I'm looking to stay under the 215 lb mark but increase my strength as much as I can. I have a good diet, 2500-3000 calories a day, about 50% of which is protein and the other 50 split between carbs, and good fats with the majority of that carbs. (I dont count exact calories I am just careful and selective of what I eat and it has worked for me.) A friend of mine took a couple cycles of winstrol with test and said both worked great for him. He said winstrol and anavar are used for gaining strength and will not put on serious mass while doing so. Ive been reading a lot of posts about the two and it looks like there arent a whole lot of side effects and could indeed give me the strength gain I am looking for without putting me over the 215lb mark. I guess what I am asking is, are either one of them worth it? Money aside, I am just looking for permanent gains with little side effects, they do not have to be drastic, as long as the improve my current situation and I can maintain my current weight and diet.

at 21 all you need is FOOD,,TRAINING,,REST,,AND DETERMINATION!
take advantage of your natural hormone levels while they are
roaring high.

Top Bottom