Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol 75mg

jaypea74

Banned
hello guys , im new here and have a question about winstrol 75. ive done a few cycles of test cyp and dbol and had great results, this time i thought id add in some winnie inject. i got these in the post today but just realised that it is mixed with water not oil!!!! is this still ok to mix in the same syringe as the test cyp??? ive heard that some people just drink it !!
my cycle is gonna be 500mg test cyp for 10 weeks, dbol at 30mg ed for week 1-6, and winnie at 75mg for week 6-12

what do you think mabout this ??? anyone?????

thanks

jp

thanks for the link miplank, i recon ill half the daily dose of winnie to 35ish mg pd and take it orally . water and oil dont mix. and i just dont like the sound of injectin water into muscle or the pain of it.
cheers guys

hello guys , im new here and have a question about winstrol 75. ive done a few cycles of test cyp and dbol and had great results, this time i thought id add in some winnie inject. i got these in the post today but just realised that it is mixed with water not oil!!!! is this still ok to mix in the same syringe as the test cyp??? ive heard that some people just drink it !!
my cycle is gonna be 500mg test cyp for 10 weeks, dbol at 30mg ed for week 1-6, and winnie at 75mg for week 6-12

what do you think mabout this ??? anyone?????

thanks

jp

Most injectable WINSTROL is water based. You can mix small amount with small amounts of oil.

Top Bottom