Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jtvick1

I need some advice on a cycle. I want to take a cutting cycle and can get anavar tabs or winny tabs. Can someone give me some advice on a good 6 week cycle of either, including pct. I can get any amount of 10mg anavar tabs, 10mg winny tabs, or 50 mg winny tabs. I am hesitant to order vials because they may get crushed during shipping. i.e. winstrol depot

My plan was to take 10mg anavar and 20 mg nolva everyday for 6 weeks.

I have a book from a certain steroid guru from the UK (NO BULL), and this was a beginner cycle recommended.

Any advice is very much appreciated.

I have been lifting for 15 years, 30 years old, ISSA certified, and a newbie to roids. I have done much research, but still would like some help.

Take 50 to 60 mg of var for 6 weeks or 50 to 100mg of winny for 6 weeks. pct should be nolva and clomid, if you do the var i would through in some hcg in pct becasue it will shit you down harder.

is var really more surpressive than winny bro??

i thought var was very mild on the old HPTA

No it has no effect on your sex drive but still shuts you down, winny increases your sex drive...

I have 100 20mg caps of anavar. Could someone recommend a cycle with this. Please include all pct needed.

oh right! surely that differs from person to person though man?
sorry i just really thought i had the right info which was var was milder on HPTA than winny.

Well winny lowers shbg and frees bound test so it effects your sex drive positively but if your not running test with it you will crash around week 8 zero libido :(

Start your own thread mate and tell us about yourself - age, weight, height, training history, goals etc etc. then we can start to help you properly.

I started this thread, and I dont mean that in a smart ass way. I am 30 years old, weight 225, height 6'-2", and have been training since I was 15. My goal is to cut up. I have 100 20 mg anavar caps, and being a novice with roids, I dont know a good way to cycle them. I can get plenty of nolva but dont know when and how much to take? Do I need hcg?

Thanks for any help

I started this thread, and I dont mean that in a smart ass way. I am 30 years old, weight 225, height 6'-2", and have been training since I was 15. My goal is to cut up. I have 100 20 mg anavar caps, and being a novice with roids, I dont know a good way to cycle them. I can get plenty of nolva but dont know when and how much to take? Do I need hcg?

Thanks for any help

Do not make things complicated. Simply start at 40 mg/day and see, if it is effective. It should be clear after ca. 10 days.
I think that for a novice, it can be enough.

Since Anavar is not too suppressive when used in reasonable doses, a simple PCT with 20 mg Nolva/day should be sufficient. People normally use it for 3-4 weeks; I run 20 mg/day for the first 3 weeks and then 10 mg/day for three additional weeks. I prefer 6-week cycles and I feel that I must run my PCT approximately as long as my cycle to accomplish full testosterone regeneration.

Last time, I ran Winstrol and T-bol in high doses for 8 weeks and Nolva didn't help me at all. I crashed within several days after the end of the cycle and lost everything I had gained. So you must sacrifice this cycle and test, what you need. Some people can be satisfied with Nolva, others will need HCG. Anyway, I would recommend you to keep this first cycle short, 6 weeks maximally. This will guarantee that you will keep most of your gains and you won't recall your first cycle as a piece of disappointing experience.

Top Bottom