Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny Cycle Help !

Lynn40

My stats are 5'5", 160 lbs, maybe 15% bf. I do quite a bit of cardio and lift pretty heavy weights with my husband. I'm thinking of trying some t3's and winny. I have 10 bottles of winny and plan on drinking them, 1/2 every day for 2 days, then one day off. Will take 28 days to use up the 10 bottles. Along with this i will be taking t3's for the 28 days. I"m looking to loose as much body fat as possible and maintain my muscle.
Any one tried such a cycle, and what kind of sides should i be looking for?

I would run winny longer than 28 days...that isn't a very long cycle...I would go at least 6-8 weeks...

One bottle is 50mg so 50mg every 3 days is what it would work out to. Going longer is not a problem, just want to make sure the dosage is not too high.

It is too high, when the sides hit, your f*c!ed...Start lower, much lower imo. And run it longer at a lower dose.

I will post some sides from winny on this thread for you.

First you will notice a cough, in the mornings....and your voice will sound a little scratchy. Hitting the high notes while singing in your car to the radio, will make your kids cover their ears in horror :)

A slight swelling in the clitoral area is common. Amazing the way that sucker can grow :) Some do not like it, and others find it a cool thing. Might also be more sensitive in that area.

Could possible get a break out or two on your shoulders. Nothing gross, like a 16 year old boy just hitting puberty or so. Just a few....no major deal.

The voice and clit swelling will return "almost " to normal after your cycle. Never quite the same as before. If you start seeing these sides coming on, and do not like them, then cut your dose down lower, and see how that goes. Thats why it is always good to start the dose low in the first place, and if all is good, then increase slowly....unless you are digging the husky sounding voice :)

um ann, as for the acne, i disagree and it just goes to show you that it hits all differently, i got no clit stuff, no voice stuff, only thing i got was a whacked head LOL and major acne...yuch! but its all coming out now, a month off....im taking tetracycline and a topical agent

Top Bottom