Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny and anavar stack..How much?

Bam Bam

Got a friend that needs to lose pot belly. I suggested winny and anavar. How much anavar should be used?

How much does he weigh?

Generally, I would recommend 30mgs Anavar ED for 6 weeks. But depending on his weight, he might want to increase that does a little.

Got a friend that needs to lose pot belly. I suggested winny and anavar. How much anavar should be used?

You have been here since 2000 so you have to know that his diet will be #1 in losing the pot belly. As far as running winny and anavar together why would you suggest that im just curious. Have some bros on here run both Anavar and Winny together at the same time wouldnt that be very liver toxic.

You have been here since 2000 so you have to know that his diet will be #1 in losing the pot belly. As far as running winny and anavar together why would you suggest that im just curious. Have some bros on here run both Anavar and Winny together at the same time wouldnt that be very liver toxic.

I am firmly against running ANY two orals together...

I have never used anavar but thought it was about the safest thing out there???? Am I wrong? Also, yes he knows about diet and cardio. Im not dead set on anavar. Just wandering what would be best. Bam

i wouldnt count on a steroid to lose a pot belly .. i would turn to diet and cardio for that .. perhaps a good fat burner such as lipoflame included in also .. would turn to gear when i got my bodyfat low to achieve that ripped look.. but thats my opinion

Diet is more than half the battle in losing or gaining weight. The rest is training, rest, supplementation and aas (not always necessary)

If there was a magic pill or drug out there, there would be far less fattys and no gyms.

Don't get me wrong when there is ill be on it eating a bunch of burgers and skulling beer like a crazy man.

good luck to "your friend" DIET AND CARDIO FOR HIM :D

Top Bottom