Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will taking MORE arimidex help with bloat?

str8cubano

currently on third week of test enat 750/week and taking liquidex 1mg dailiy. Other than that, anything else I can do to help eliminate bloat? bloat isn't as bad as it could be, but I would like it to reduce a bit more...will taking more help?

str8cubano said:
currently on third week of test enat 750/week and taking liquidex 1mg dailiy. Other than that, anything else I can do to help eliminate bloat? bloat isn't as bad as it could be, but I would like it to reduce a bit more...will taking more help?

1 mg a day is alot, bro.
For bloat (water retention) go with an OTC diurectic and more cardio.
Anymore Adex could cause Estrogen issues, if it's not already. Also too much AI can inhibit gains. Can make you feel like shit. It's a fine line with AI's.
Too much or too little can cause issues. Do some experimenting.
I can't imagine anyone advising more than .75 mg adex/ ED.
The enemy is estrogen.

halfcenturian said:
1 mg a day is alot, bro.
For bloat (water retention) go with an OTC diurectic and more cardio.
Anymore Adex could cause Estrogen issues, if it's not already. Also too much AI can inhibit gains. Can make you feel like shit. It's a fine line with AI's.
Too much or too little can cause issues. Do some experimenting.
I can't imagine anyone advising more than .75 mg adex/ ED.
The enemy is estrogen.

I totally agree with you bro. I was using .5 eod for my pct of my 6weeker of test prop and that was too much my sex drive went away to pretty much nothing because i think my estro levels dropped ALOT so i dropped it and im just sticking with the sustain alpha and psyto test and its working fine.

str8cubano said:

yeah, 1mg ed is overkill. what half centurian suggested is about all you can do. also, possibly dropping the dosage by 125mg (0.5ml)could help, and may show no difference in gains.

wow..I guess I'm going on the theory from 5 years ago? Well sex drive is off the roof with 750/test, so I'm not having problems there...I may cut the dose then. Thanks for advice

bro, i had adex. it sucked, you want to see how much water your carrying get some aromasin. that shit will fucking dry your ass up QUICK. K ;)

jagerbombme said:
bro, i had adex. it sucked, you want to see how much water your carrying get some aromasin. that shit will fucking dry your ass up QUICK. K ;)

+ 1

In fact Aromasin is all I'm using anymore. It's so much better AND stronger.
Adex makes me feel like shit and Aromasin doesn't.
Also don't use it if you don't have to. 10mg Aromasin /wk should be plenty. Just watch for any gyno signs. You will be back to BONER-VILLE in no time. :qt:

Top Bottom