Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will I ever be able to do another cycle?

gorillahung

I know I've sworn off gear as I had to abort my dbol cycle due to anxiety and panic attacks. Well, I'm already missing my gains. I'm coming off clonazepam right now so I won't be messing with anything else until I've recovered from that. I'm wondering if a less androgenic compound like deca would work for me with no anxiety issues. What do you think? Maybe boldenone and a low dose of test?

Why not just run a low dose test cycle 250mg/week. You should be able to regain all your gains and progress with 250mg/week and it will give you almost 0 sides.

Why not use SARMS - they will definitely save your muscle mass, and they will improve your athletic performance without any of the side effects you would normally get with steroids. And I have never ever heard of SARMS causing any anxiety issues.

I think in your case take a year to be completely natty for your body to clean out of all that shit you were on before. Just focus on diet and training. See how you feel in a year and what your goals are. Then look into SARMs or a mild cycle.

You are all over the place. First you say you are done with steroids and now you are contemplating running a cycle?

My advice - don't use steroids. At your age, and with your goals and pre-existing health conditions, it's not worth it and they will do more harm then good.

Stick with SARMS. You can VERY easily achieve your goals with nothing but SARMS and a smart diet and training program.

Yes, I have been all over the place lately mentally. I'm just going into worse depression because I've lost all my gains in a matter of a few weeks. Fuck. I'd better not decide to do anything at this point LOL.

Top Bottom