Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife needs ideas/help

stal84

Were the best way to find info for my wife, she not a forum kind of girl.

She trys her self and is one of them people that need advise.

So she is 5'6, 130lb, pretty active runs a daycare always moving cleaning.

She want to start gyming it up.

Help she needs:
Diet plan to follow

Goals, too lose her baby fat from are 3 kids.

Any help to what she should work on doing to set a plan, as in info to build her diet plan

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

At those stats I'm going to assume she's the typical "skinny fat". It's a hard thing to fix and will take time but not impossible. Losing more weight will only result in a smaller version of what she currently looks like. She'll need to build some muscle in order to get the tight and lean look that most women want.
I think if she set her calories at maintenance (probably about 2000) and lifted hard and heavy she'd see some great body composition changes. By eating at maintenance she'll slowly lose fat while slowly adding muscle.
3-4x days in the gym is all she needs. An upper lower split or full body is sufficient. I'm a HUGE fan of the book Strong Curves by Bret Contreras, maybe you could surprise her with it? Also, New Rules of Lifting for Women and the newer version, Supercharged is also a great read. Both books have work out plans for beginners and advanced lifters.

Have her get the standard 1 gram of protein per pound of weight, .5grams of fat/lb of BW and the rest in carbs or more fat or protein. It's all personal preference but At this point I don't see any need to get all fancy with carb cycling or anything like that.
Sticking to wholesome foods like lean meats, fish, fruits, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, veggies and enough carbs to fuel her work outs and daily life with 3 kids. She can still have ice cream, chips, cookies, whatever is her thing but in moderation and she still needs to count it into her daily calorie goal.
The biggest mistake people make is in calorie tracking. I highly suggest she get a digital kitchen scale. She won't need to use it forever but it's a huge eye opener just how small 25 grams of peanut butter really is.

Thanks you pretty much filled it all in, I will get her to work on it

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom