Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

What about 1-test guys?

From what I have read it is very similar in chemical structure to primo (primo is it's closest chemical cousin) and the effects are the same: no aromatization, few sides, etc.

I have had great results with 1-AD which is the precursor to 1-test. I have also tried transdermal 1-test and 4-AD but there is a lot of bloat from the test aromatizing. I would like to try pure 1-test transdermal.

From what I have read the transdermal is the way to go. There are a few commercially available preparations. Injections apparently hurt way too much....ooh wait...Primo injections hurt too...yet another similarity.....coincidence?

Lumberg said:
What about 1-test guys?

From what I have read it is very similar in chemical structure to primo (primo is it's closest chemical cousin) and the effects are the same: no aromatization, few sides, etc.

I have had great results with 1-AD which is the precursor to 1-test. I have also tried transdermal 1-test and 4-AD but there is a lot of bloat from the test aromatizing. I would like to try pure 1-test transdermal.

From what I have read the transdermal is the way to go. There are a few commercially available preparations. Injections apparently hurt way too much....ooh wait...Primo injections hurt too...yet another similarity.....coincidence?

Yeah, and if you leave your tooth under your pillow when you go to sleep the tooth fairy comes to take it and leaves you money. Coincidence?

windows said:
everyone is still waitingfor JA pics, changing the subject i see.

maybe all is not cracked up to what has been claimed.

Ahh, it's numbnuts #1

andymac said:
fair is fair - where are JA's pics??

And numbnuts #2

How are you fellows? Nice to having you chiming in here.

dont worry JA we wont be too harsh on you - Dan Duchaine was by no means the perfect specimen but he knew his shit just like you do ...........................

Mr Authority

Top Bottom