Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

1000mg primo indeed did wonders for me....

bump a very old thread by a solid bro nelson montana.

i've never did high primo cycles until now. it is sick. started w/ 500mg/week for first 6 weeks along w/ prop and tren. now just primo at 750mg/week for past 2. will stay like this until i'm tired of spending $ on primo. it is pricey but IMO is definately worth it. will be on for at least another 8 weeks.
satchboogie, how much of a difference did u notice between 500mg/week and 1000?
i would definately spend 450 on 3 bottles of BD primo instead of 1 box GH.

hanibal said:
i've never did high primo cycles until now. it is sick. started w/ 500mg/week for first 6 weeks along w/ prop and tren. now just primo at 750mg/week for past 2. will stay like this until i'm tired of spending $ on primo. it is pricey but IMO is definately worth it. will be on for at least another 8 weeks.
satchboogie, how much of a difference did u notice between 500mg/week and 1000?
QUOTE]

double the dose, double the gains??
go with the turkish scherings next time around brotha.

anabolic24/7 said:
... and it hurts like a bitch. So then there would be all the "my primo hurts" threads.
i agree got my primo from mexico my self and they only had 50 mg in the farmacia i went to i wanted 100 mg ..they made a few calls and no one had nothing so i had to take the 50 mg ,, never again will i do 50 mg shit i got nidlefobia after so many shots and it hurts like shit . no idea why it hurts so much ,,i ended up staking with winny and end results ,, my hair was falling off ,not sure if it was primo or the winny or combination of both.... but it did work for me, as litle as 200 mg a week...

JibbyJabba said:
Being a DHT derivative does not necessarily mean something would have DHT-like effects on the prostate and hairline.

Being derived from from DHT and converting to DHT are very different.

Var is a derivative of test. By your logic it would be harsh on the hairline like test. However, it is not.

I am predisposed to MPB and lost hair on EQ and Dbol, but did not lose any on Winny or Primo.

I really think that hairloss can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you think you are going to lose hair, then you likely stress about it, which has been shown to exacerbate hair loss. So...Someone begins a Winny or Primo cycle... they have read numerous times about how it's a DHT derivative and how it's hard on the hair, so they expect to lose hair, putting added stress on themselves, and they effectively do lose hair... or atleast they pay more attention to it than they normally would, creating the illusion that they are losing a lot of hair.

I really do not think Primo is harsh on the hairline at all.
Wao ,, i cant let u tell me that i had all my hair till i did a primo and winny cycle im not sure who to blame but they can both burn in hell i hate winny i know alot pros dont even touch it if not they be bald and there are so many top pros with hair ,, i stoped the primo like 6 weeks ago and the winny for over 5 weeks now and hair keeps fallin off 40 pieces a few times a day thats alot to spare.. just to prove every one is diff winny dint fuk with ur hair ,dont mean it will be like that forever ,i never got deca dik after like 3 deca cycles now im at 3 shoot and i feel like shit ,just got some test to add to it ,ur body reacts diff everytime imo............

Juice Authority said:
I'm telling you YOU CAN'T buy Primo in Mex. It is NOT available. If you run across some old stock, since it was discontinued a long time ago, it'll cost ya about $14 an amp (in Mexico!).
WAOO UR ON HTE MONEY ..i went on a cruise last year and had a taxi drive me to a farmacia and i got off to get some deca and primo and they only had test ,after goin to 3 farmacies they finaly had the primo but only in 50 mg ouch ,, the lady called a bunch of supliers for like 15 min i offer to pay 20 bucks for 100 mg and to tip her 50 bucks if she find them , since the 50 were 14 bucks a pop, she really try and no one had shit i took about 120 amps and like 30 of then will exp in like 2 months and the rest i had like 8 month to take before they would exp,, i figure it only loses some strgth .. still made my hair fall off big time with the winny tho..p

jubei said:
JJ, that is why I was asking Nelson. I have asked the question several times, yet I never get an answer? Throwing out the inevitable "vet gear" argument I am curious what Nelson thinks of bold.

When purchasing eq or primo which one do you think is more likely to be legit? I would rather have a product that is underdosed by 25 percent than a product with no active ingredient.
As vet product qv deca kicks the ass of most it was tested at 318 mg and they claim 300 so im not sure about that issue ,how ever i wish qv will start making primo ,gona email them .. and show then this post ..p maybe we get them to make it...

gottis said:
i agree got my primo from mexico my self and they only had 50 mg in the farmacia i went to i wanted 100 mg ..they made a few calls and no one had nothing so i had to take the 50 mg ,, never again will i do 50 mg shit i got nidlefobia after so many shots and it hurts like shit... but it did work for me, as litle as 200 mg a week...
Yeah, i posted that you could not get primo any more down here 3 months ago, I lucked out on the end of the supply and got 10 50mgs, and 18 100mgs, there was no pain AT ALL, so I dunno what you boys are bitching about. I was using testorpim-d + primo 3ccs into a thigh or glute, with a 19ga so the only 'discromfort' I had was the needle, no soreness afterwards.

Even at 50mg's ew stacked with deca or testoprim, I reacted amazingly, more from the other stuff than primo alone then re-injured my back doing construction, and i have about 8 100's left.

Top Bottom