Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why no nolv after tren?

dmessina7

im running a test cyp tren enan and eq cycle currently. I've always heard dont use nolva after tren but I was wondering if someone could explain why? And is clomid ok? is brom necessary if ur not prone to gyno??

i planned on running arimidex hcg and clomid for pct. I have nolva but i guess I shouldnt use it right??

Nolvadex is used for gyno that is produced by estrogen. Bromo is used for gyno produced by progesterone. You could get estrogen gyno from the test that you are running, but chances are, you will get progesterone gyno from the tren just because it is so much more active in your body. For some people, I know that taking nolvadex can actually make progesterone gyno worse. Clomid is also used specifically for gyno produced because of estrogen, and this is what the test will do, not the tren. I am running a test/tren cycle right now, and I plan to run bromo along with the new product that needto just came out with called forma-stanozol which will also help with the gyno caused by estrogen. If the bromo and forma-stanozol doesnt get rid of any gyno that i might have, i will also start running nolvadex as well because i took the test. I suggest that you do the same. Good Luck!! P.S.- also use the hcg, but i suggest starting it at week 6 so that recovery is smooth.

Last edited:
Nolvadex can aggrevate and prolactin gyno you may have and make it worse rather than fix it, bromo or exmenstane will do the trick for prolactin gyno from any progesterin.

I will add that selegiline is very good. Bromo is crap from my experience. Works like shit and makes you feel like shit!

Nolvadex can aggrevate and prolactin gyno you may have and make it worse rather than fix it, bromo or exmenstane will do the trick for prolactin gyno from any progesterin.

No that will not do the trick. I mean ya it might bru most of the time I dont give a crap what any one says. When it comes to tren, deca,npp gyno even using letro is not enough for most people. Once Progesterone receptors are activated/ aggravated that fucking it.

Yes some studies have shown that in order for Progesterone to have an effect it must mingle with estrogen. Ya but how much estrogen? even a tiny tiny amount will do i am sure. Also about nolvadex. This does not lower estrogen it just blocks it. Does it block all of it? Also well on nolva most often serum levels of estrogen go up not down.

Nolvadex in studies shows that is "up regulates" the Progesterone receptors and also acts in plus of estrogen along with Progesterone to cause progesterone gyno flair ups.

When it comes to on cycle gyno prevention and even more so when running compounds like any 19-nor the best and most effective way to do it is a 2 prong attack. Lightly lower both estrogen and progesterone.

This can be done a few ways.
1 the combo of exemastan or arimadex or letro along with dotinex,bromo, or cabar.

2. Forma-stanzol
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...roid-best-pct-best-gyno-treatment-698487.html

The product works to combat gyno in a few ways. It lowers estrogen, it lowers progesterone, it also has photo serms that block estrogen like clomid or nolva would however with out the progesterone receptor up regulation. And thent last It also helps push conversion 2-hydroxyestrone good estrogen and away from 16-alpha hydroxyestrone bad estrogen.

The product like any Ai has been made so that you can dose it in order to use a little ( 3 pumps twice a day) all the way up to a lot ( 10 pumps twice a day)

Lastly its been given the added effects of a chess nut estract that pulls water out og the skin where you apply it and pushes that water into the muscles in veins where its needed and wanted.

All in all its by far a more superior method of on cycle bloat and gyno control. And yes it can be used as pct.

I didnt even read the whole post stopped when you said EXE wont do anything. I have first hand experience that this HELPED MY PROLACTIN GYNO GO AWAY. SO i only say it from my first hand experience of what i have done and seen work. Take it or leave it, it worked for me but may not for another.

I didnt even read the whole post stopped when you said EXE wont do anything. I have first hand experience that this HELPED MY PROLACTIN GYNO GO AWAY. SO i only say it from my first hand experience of what i have done and seen work. Take it or leave it, it worked for me but may not for another.

You may have been having more of a estrogen problem then anything bro. Yes for some it can help, however it is deff not the best and the norm when it comes to prog gyno.

Hey btw Stop being so gay.

i like being gay and it was definently prolactin gyno from tren :D i caught it early so i am sure that is why it worked.

So how does the old skool PCT stuff like Nolva, Bromo, etc work with this new stuff that's being sold here now? Used to be PCT only help you from getting gyno, puffy, or both, but supposedly some of this new supps can restart your HPTA. I loves me some TA/Cyp, but it suppresses the fuckall out of me.

Top Bottom