Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why in the hell was my post moved?

madmatt

All I wanted to know is...if it were possible to over eat on a BULKING CYCLE? I really do not see the harm in this post and was a very serious question! THIS IS BULLSHIT. People come on here and make posts about LL COOL J but I can't ask about over eating on a bulking cycle! :mad:

Why are you not a MOD yet Terminator? Let me explain this once again and hopefully no one will remove it! I am starting my 4th week tomorrow. As you may already know, I am running 300mg of QV Deca and 400mg of TT Cyp. I feel fat and sleepy all the time. As soon as I sit down I fall a sleep. I have been making myself stay awake and go to the gym. Today I asked a juicer at the gym about it and he thought I was over eating or over training. I know I am not over training. The reason why I was wanting to ask the juicers on here is simple. My friend from the gym looks better then 99% of the people in the gym but he weighs about 100lbs less. He believes in using smaller doses for longer lengths of time and adding quility muscle slower. Which I can respect....he's doing a great job. I would like to do something inbetween. Bigger less ripped for awhile and then try to slim down to his looks ending up a little bigger. How do you guys judge over eating? How would you recommend me making a change? I believe I should keep protein high and cut down on some of the carbs. Good or bad? Thanks to those who take this question seriously. :mad:

For me the make or break is in carbs and how many I get. But I monitor my bf% atleast 3 times a week and if it starts increasing too quickly then I cut down on carbs (this rarely happens for me though) You may want to incorporate some ECA before your heavier workouts for that extra push.

matt- I wouldn't knock back the calories now, your just about to hit the weeks where you really start to gain. I would start eating even more right now, and in a few weeks you will realy strrt to grow. Don't worry about getting ripped now,just keep bulking now, and cut later. It may take longer to get the look you ultimately want, but it will be easier to achieve if you just bulk now, and cut later rather then try to do them both at the same time.

I'm not sure exactly what your question is, but if you wanna get ripped, high-protein/low-carbs is a way to get there pretty quickly, along with proper amounts of cardio and training of course. My experience with this diet has been temporary though. If you "diet" this way, you are likely to rebound once you begin eating a normal amount of carbs. BUT, that's just my opinion and it might not be worth a shit.

Post your diet and we'll take a look at it.

Honestly, if the "first cycle" post with the schizophrenic can stay on the board I wonder why anything is moved.

Top Bottom