Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why doesn't EF start a Peptide forum?

elitefitness has over 55 forums as it is. One person wants less forums and the next person wants more. Then even when we make a sub forum 100000 people a day still make a thread that belongs in a other forum in this forum. This means more work for the mods and more people getting infractions or banned for not making my job harder then it has to be.. Make all the peptide threads you want in the steroid forum. Its all chemical enhancement when you get down to it.

The needtobuildmuscle.net site has a "Anabolic pharmacology" forum and we have one of the top ranked Russian professors in all of Russia As well as many other leading authorities on peptides who
come to this forum all the time. I sought these people out my self and asked all of them to come to my forum. In fact some of them I even pay just to be on the needtobuildmuscle.net forum and talk about
peptides with the members. I have made it a point to make needtobuildmuscle.net very advanced in the subject of peptides. I went all over the net and looked for any and everyone I could find who I felt had
a lot of knowledge in this subject and I hired them to come post on my NTBM.net forum... SO if you are looking for experts in this subject you will deff find them at NTBM.net

Of course elite has thousands of people coming here every day and you are going to get a lot of advice on peptides here on ef too. But we will not be making "yet another" sub section for the subject when we already have
to many subsections as it is. EF needs to get rid of half the sub sections it has not add more. So stop asking its not going to happen.

elitefitness has over 55 forums as it is. One person wants less forums and the next person wants more. Then even when we make a sub forum 100000 people a day still make a thread that belongs in a other forum in this forum. This means more work for the mods and more people getting infractions or banned for not making my job harder then it has to be.. Make all the peptide threads you want in the steroid forum. Its all chemical enhancement when you get down to it.

The needtobuildmuscle.net site has a "Anabolic pharmacology" forum and we have one of the top ranked Russian professors in all of Russia As well as many other leading authorities on peptides who
come to this forum all the time. I sought these people out my self and asked all of them to come to my forum. In fact some of them I even pay just to be on the needtobuildmuscle.net forum and talk about
peptides with the members. I have made it a point to make needtobuildmuscle.net very advanced in the subject of peptides. I went all over the net and looked for any and everyone I could find who I felt had
a lot of knowledge in this subject and I hired them to come post on my NTBM.net forum... SO if you are looking for experts in this subject you will deff find them at NTBM.net

Of course elite has thousands of people coming here every day and you are going to get a lot of advice on peptides here on ef too. But we will not be making "yet another" sub section for the subject when we already have
to many subsections as it is. EF needs to get rid of half the sub sections it has not add more. So stop asking its not going to happen.

Ok Captain Gumpy pants, you've made your point. If I could tickle you through the internet, I would. Sounds like someone needs a nap!

Top Bottom