Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Does Anyone Use Nolvadex Anymore???

Ok so I was about to start my cycle like this sunday. I like to have all my pct stuff on hand before I start that way i dont run into any problems. I log onto this site (the only one I read and participate in now) and see this thread and now I am starting to question my PCT. I am a firm believer in using the least amout of drugs possible and I see good gains. I am running 12 weeks of Test Cyp with a 4weeks kick start of Tbol. NOw I had adex on hand for during cycle sides (which I dont expect but always prepared) and was going to run the nolva 20/20/10/10 for the PCT since the cycle is light. SO I totally respect nelson wisdom in the area, and also Needto's as well. SO what do you guys suggest for the PCT for my cycle?

If you got the nolva run it bro and the way you are going to run it is fine. Add some hcgenerate or postcycle and unleashed of course. LIke I keep saying there is no cookie cutter pct ( at least not in my book). There is many great ways to run pct and I have different pct's for different people and cycles.

I think running hcgenerate 5 caps ed the last 4 weeks of your cycle. Then running the nolva with unleashed and post cycle would work perfect for "you" If you want to go the extra mile ( I think everyone should) then I would also add gear and need2slin to your pct to take care of all the nutrition aspects lost when coming of cycle and going into pct.

Once pct is over it dons't have to end there. Aactive recovery all the way up to your next cycle can keep going. When the pct is over you can jump on some bridge and run that all the way till you next cycle or however long you like. During this time you could also throw in a 4 week blast of sarms and some other sups too and chances are you will go into your next cycle bigger then when yo finished you last.

as always thanks for the advice....cause i was starting to get scared of my nolva...lol..Gald to know I am good to go on it. Thanks big guy

The same thing, with extra UNLEASHED. Nolva is especially bad with deca. needto has a new product coming out that fights progesterone , which is the culprit in many of deca's sides.

That I will deff agree on. When using deca and or tren compounds stay the hell away from nolva altogether and yes I have a new product coming out that will fucking rock the pct world. If you use deca,tren,npp then you must use Forma-stanozol
FORMA-STANOZOLOL TO TREAT GYNO!!!! EVEN PROLACTIN INDUCED!! - Need To Build Muscle

I followed your advice precisely. I'm pretty much covered, ran HCGenerate throughout. PCT is going pretty smoothly, except for my sex drive, which has taken a huge plunge. I feel like I kept most of my gains, and believe it or not, I actually probably got stronger during PCT. Limp dick and shitty mood are my main negative symptoms.

You went for the nolva correct? anyway send me a pm will talk there. Or just post it here no matter. :biggrin:

You went for the nolva correct? anyway send me a pm will talk there. Or just post it here no matter. :biggrin:

I went with both the arimidex and a low dose of nolva. I'm trying to come off the dex, but whenever I get off for a few days my nipples start to itch and my libido goes to shit.

Having low libido sucks, but I'm ok with it as long as I get it back after PCT. I'll probably run a test booster along with my Sarms starting 2 weeks post-PCT.

I went with both the arimidex and a low dose of nolva. I'm trying to come off the dex, but whenever I get off for a few days my nipples start to itch and my libido goes to shit.

Having low libido sucks, but I'm ok with it as long as I get it back after PCT. I'll probably run a test booster along with my Sarms starting 2 weeks post-PCT.

Just drop the nolva then. You might find once you do that the sex drive will coem back. Nolva has that effect on some people.

Top Bottom