Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Does Anyone Use Nolvadex Anymore???

Proven? By what? Do you have any studies or research links? I'm no expert but my first pct was just the trs and my recovery was not good at all, and that was on 250 mg test e a week. Maybe it was because I didn't use any aromasin, but I didn't think AI's helped increase natty test and hpta.

By what way do you think nolva and clomid raise test/hpta?

Bump for advice

Now I'm thoroughly confused. I start PCT in one week after 500mg test e/week. I have the following:

Arimidex
Nolva
Sustain
Sarms
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Trib/ZMA

My original plan was:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sarms (50ml/day)
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Sustain

and Trib/ZMA in the 2 weeks between my last injection and the start of PCT.

I took Adex @ .25mg/eod while on cycle, and am taking the same dose e3d until I start PCT.

So Nelson and needto are against using nolva and clomid, which has some merit.... but what do you 2 think of toremifene?

Not bad stuff. Its deff better then the later. I do however like a more natural approach ot at least a mix of the two. My stance is not that clomid/nolva/toremifene/arimadex/ or anything like them should never be used. My stance is when you can do with out, then do with out, when you can use less and replace with something more natural, then do so. My stance is also that no one is the same,no cycle is the same for everyone, and no pct is the same for everyone. There is now 50000 different ways of skinning the cat. What we all know for a fact is that a lot of different ways have worked for many people. Using as little to no clomid/nolva/toremifene/arimadex/ai's/ and the like during and after a cycle has not only worked for billions now but everyone can agree you feel better and notice more effects using much more.

If you're dead set on using clomid/nolva wtf ever then fine use it Good for you. Remember they make up 1/10th of what recovery is all about. They always made me feel like shit and I never once felt good in any way well on them. They gave me no extra motivation,no increase in sex drive,no pumps,no extra hunger,no metal focus,no extra anything. They did nothing other then help to recover natural test product and that is it!!!

Well on them most people will feel like shit,will prob have a low sex drive,will feel sluggish,can have estrogen rebound after,might have some vision problems,will feel like a girl,there is still a good chance you want fully recover,and so on and so forth.

My stance is simple when it comes to them. THEY ARE NOT PERFECT. They are not the end all be all to pct by a long shot. They can be a foundation to "your" pct if you want them to be but much much more can be built on them as they are not perfect and they come with there own set of sides,problems,short falls, and rebounds.

As for anyone saying "I used this product, or I used that product,or I used the TRS and I had a bad recovery" Well I have seen just as many people say the exact same thing about clomid,nolva and every other kind of thing out there two. It happens!. So not you know from experience it was not what "you" needed for pct after "that" cycle. Try something new or try adding more next time.

One thing I do know is this. When people have used a combination of both. These are the people I hardly ever see saying "I had a shitty recovery/pct". Maybe that is where everyone needs to come together in the middle on. So far its seems to be the silent winner.

PCT has advanced light years, products have advanced light years in the past few years.. At least here on ef they have. People are using less and less drugs and feeling better and better. To each his own though.

Now I'm thoroughly confused. I start PCT in one week after 500mg test e/week. I have the following:

Arimidex
Nolva
Sustain
Sarms
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Trib/ZMA

My original plan was:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sarms (50ml/day)
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Sustain

and Trib/ZMA in the 2 weeks between my last injection and the start of PCT.

I took Adex @ .25mg/eod while on cycle, and am taking the same dose e3d until I start PCT.

My advice to you. Run your unleashed now till its gone.
when the cycle is over start
Nolva 20/20/10/10
post cycle ed for the 4 weeks
sustain alpha ed for the 4 weeks.
then when that is all over run the sarms 25mg twice a day and some bridge ed. You can run that till your next cycle.

:heart::heart::heart:

My advice to you. Run your unleashed now till its gone.
when the cycle is over start
Nolva 20/20/10/10
post cycle ed for the 4 weeks
sustain alpha ed for the 4 weeks.
then when that is all over run the sarms 25mg twice a day and some bridge ed. You can run that till your next cycle.

:heart::heart::heart:

And truthfully there ain't a person here who can argue with that shit:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::D:D:qt::qt:

Just for clarification, start Unleashed a week before PCT, and run it into PCT with the rest of the stuff you mentioned?

Top Bottom