Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Does Anyone Use Nolvadex Anymore???

So Nelson and needto are against using nolva and clomid, which has some merit.... but what do you 2 think of toremifene?

Another SERM. Aromatase inhibitors are better -- dex, or a-sin. And you just need a tiny bit.

Low dose of AA's with the supps have been proven to be tremendously effective with less sides and better recovery.

Proven? By what? Do you have any studies or research links? I'm no expert but my first pct was just the trs and my recovery was not good at all, and that was on 250 mg test e a week. Maybe it was because I didn't use any aromasin, but I didn't think AI's helped increase natty test and hpta.

Okay, have just burned my batch of Nolva. (will save it for unfortunate occasions)
I bought it because just everybody is using it and seemed like common sense. Which I now understand everyone uses Nolva because of this same reason.
I can be like a sheep and run after the crowd(every board on the net), but I might aswell run after the advice of some educated experienced guys and skip the nolva.
I got HCG 5000iu aswell as clomid 1 month. Thinking next time to bump the HCG and use that solo.

Get some tore if you can otherwise just go ahead and use the nolva and clomid, you will recover better than most anything else. Some people have biased reasons to not like serms like nolva and clomid.

Get some tore if you can otherwise just go ahead and use the nolva and clomid, you will recover better than most anything else. Some people have biased reasons to not like serms like nolva and clomid.
\\

Dude, why would anyone be BIASED against nolva and/or Clomid? it's not like there's any money to be made NOT recommending it.

Some guys like to use Clomid along with supps. That's cool if it works for them , I just feel 99% of the time it's not necessary. And the sides cannot be discounted.

\\

Dude, why would anyone be BIASED against nolva and/or Clomid? it's not like there's any money to be made NOT recommending it.

Some guys like to use Clomid along with supps. That's cool if it works for them , I just feel 99% of the time it's not necessary. And the sides cannot be discounted.

I believe that 25mg clomid is just enough to have benefits with no sides? That along with HCG, sustain alpha, aromasin, UNLEASHED and forged post cycle should be good :)

Now I'm thoroughly confused. I start PCT in one week after 500mg test e/week. I have the following:

Arimidex
Nolva
Sustain
Sarms
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Trib/ZMA

My original plan was:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sarms (50ml/day)
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Sustain

and Trib/ZMA in the 2 weeks between my last injection and the start of PCT.

I took Adex @ .25mg/eod while on cycle, and am taking the same dose e3d until I start PCT.

Top Bottom