Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Does Anyone Use Nolvadex Anymore???

I think its sad that 9 out of 10 people ( even more so for steroid users) are blinded and brain washed by drug companies,fda,and the media... On the one side you all cry, Scream, and complain that the fda and the government keeps bashing you over the head with new drug laws and taking away rights. On the other hand the drug companies,fda, and government are working hard day and night to take away your rights to supplements and most could care less.

Has anyone ever stopped to think about why its so taking away supplements and passing new laws against them is so damn important to the fda and the government?

O they are just making sure people are safe right? Wrong! Over the last 80 years, organized medical groups and pharmaceutical companies, using lawyers, bribes, lobbyist, insurance companies and the strong arm of the Food and Drug Administration, have been very busy. They have corrupted elected officials to pass laws to remove any competition. They have crushed Natural Doctors, Natural Medicine, and Self-Care. Their goal is to monopolize health care and make us dependent on medical doctors and pharmaceutical drugs. It almost worked! We have watched them pass more and more laws restricting our rights; they have made many healing herbs, foods and even nutrients illegal. Natural health professionals that flourished a few decades ago are now barred by law to practice, and Natural Doctors, Holistic Healers, Health Food Store Owners and even family members of the sick have been arrested and jailed for using natural remedies. Big drug companies have been accused of putting profits above patients, spinning false PR campaigns and more.

Why do you think the FDA and the DRUG companies are moving against the supplement industry? Is it because supplements don't work?You know they want so badly for all of us to believe this and even people on this very forum are doing there part to help the FDA push this agenda.
So when you see some smuck trying to say supplements don't work you might want to stand up and tell the guy to shut his month and stop being so damn ignorant! Tell him to stop helping the FDA and big drug companies win the war they are wagging against your god given rights. Because that is exactly what they are doing.. I mean its getting so bad now these money hungry snakes have gone after Cheerios! I mean come one please Cheerios really?

Cheerios' Health Claims Break Rules, FDA Says - WSJ.com

See this is the plan of the drug companies and the FDA. First make it e-legal to make a claim that anything Natural can cure a disease. Then using the board of medicine clinically diagnose everything as a disease. Like aahh here is a good one "The Restless Legs Syndrome" http://www.rls.org/
I wish I was kidding but as you can see I am not. Everything from heart burn to acne is now becoming a medical condition that by law " Only a drug can cure" . Acne,Allergies,Anxiety,Arthritis,Asthma,Athlete's Foot, even bad breath they are making a medical condition that by law only a drug can claim it cures.

This leaves a question that some people keep asking. If supplements and natural compounds worked then drug companies and medical pharmaceutical companies would use them right? They would make and sell products using them if they worked right? Wrong again!

If they told the public the truth they would stand to lose trillions of dollars. Because you can not patten a natural herb. If it naturally accrues and you can find it in a peace of nature. Then you cant put a patten on it. But they sure can make it e-legal to use it cant they.

Drug companies make tens of billions of dollars from the sale of drugs. And they can only do this with drugs they can get a patten on. Because if they used natural supplements then they would be saying the supplement industry is right. Because they can not get a patten on something natural they would be open to far competition with the supplement industry and they would lose badly. So they toss billions of dollars into congress so they will help pass laws against natural supplements and in favor of drugs. This is why the drug companies hate the supplement industry. Because they know we are right. They know for a fact that natural supplements do work. They know for a fact that natural supplements "can cure anything a drug can and then some" and do it cheaper, and with less long term side effects.. The drug companies know for a fact that if the word really starts getting out they are screwed. So now they must kill the industry before its to late. The words starting to get out.

How come your doctor does not advocate natural supplements? How come every doctor you go to has got a drug for you before words even start coming out of your mouth?

Drug companies employ thousands of doctors, many from major academic centers, to go around lecturing and promoting their drugs. Thousands of university and hospital based doctors who work, promote, endorse, and lecture on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry are on the drug companies payroll. These doctors and university write all the medical journals. They do all the pub med studies, all the university studies and almost every single one of them is on the drug companies payroll one way or another.

Dozens of journals are mailed free to doctors each week. Many of the articles in these journals are written by doctors based in prestigious universities or hospitals who are paid by the drug companies to write positive things about their drugs while discounting the benefits of herbs and supplements that could be, in some cases, just, or even more beneficial at a fraction of the cost. These magazines are mailed free to doctors since the advertising dollars make a subscription fee unnecessary.

Now if thats not enough in come the drug pushers! Yes certifide legal drug dealers who in every since of the word "deal" drugs to your family care doctors.

Back in the old days, long before drug companies started making headlines in the business pages, doctors were routinely called upon by company representatives known as “detail men.” To “detail” a doctor is to give that doctor information about a company’s new drugs, with the aim of persuading the doctor to prescribe them.

My wife was worked in the medical field her whole life and has worked in many doctors offices and Hospitals. So I have gotten the chance to see today's drug reps or what is now called “pharmaceutical sales representatives,” in action. A few decades ago they were nothing more then men with little bags filled with booklets and samples. Now they come baring gifts off all kinds. Lap tops for every medial assistant in the building, a company expense card ready to take the whole team out to lunch. Pens,paper,medial equipment of all kinds you name it they have it and they will use it all to get drugs into the doctors hands so that he will push them on you..

Drug reps, in contrast, are salespeople. They swear no oaths, take care of no patients, and profess no high-minded ethical duties. Their job is to persuade doctors to prescribe their drugs. If reps are lucky, their drugs are look good on paper, the studies are clear, and their job is easy. But most of the time reps must persuade doctors to prescribe drugs that are marginally effective, exorbitantly expensive, difficult to administer, and often dangerously toxic. Reps that succeed are rewarded with bonuses or commissions. Reps that fail may find themselves unemployed.

In brief, these drug companies have a huge sales force of well-meaning but brainwashed unpaid doctors who prescribe these drugs

All in all The drug companies have everyone from top to bottom
on the pay roll. Americans pay more for drugs then anyone else in the world and the combined wealth of the top 5 drug companies is more then the General population of the entire continent of Africa and south America combined.

You will see people complain about a supplement like cell-tek and how 70% of the product the pay for is advertising. But little do they know that there best friend and bestest best buddy drug company and owner of clomid and nolvadex spends 100% more on advertising then they do on research.

It's okay for drug companies to spend oodles on advertising because they spend even more making sure their drugs are safe and effective, right? Wrong. Did you drug loving loonies hear what I just said?

PLoS Medicine: The Cost of Pushing Pills: A New Estimate of Pharmaceutical Promotion Expenditures in the United States

Sorry I have to brake the cold hard facts to you^^^^^^. But The real truth is pharmaceutical companies spend more on research than on marketing. In reality, drug companies pour $57.5 billion into marketing, dwarfing the comparably paltry $31.5 billion devoted to research.

So whats that got to do with the price of eggs you say?
Well this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt one simple fact.
The drug industry is not "research-driven, innovative, and life-saving" .

All the drug happy slappy people who run around forums all day long pushing these massages of " Its been used by doctors and pharmaceutical companies" " This study and that study and thats why the medical community has been using it" . What I am saying is to the people who are so ignorant and so blind. The people who help push this false massage that the drug companies or medical community at large even take your health into consideration are wrong. This study proves one thing. One very important fact.

A fact that every drug loving, clomid and nolva pushing, supplements are a scam, nay saying member on every single forum across the world points and says to anyone selling supplements. It proves once and for all that the drug industry is based on "market-driven profiteering."The study confirms What I have known all along. That drug companies are out to profit first, and save lives second.

So does anyone care to point at a good hard working supplement company owner and say he is only trying to make a profit and his supplements don't work. Only to turn around help sell a drug for a industry that has once and for all proven what its motives are?

I am not saying all drugs are bad. Not by any means. However I am saying that over the last few years I have worked with many people in and around the supplement industry. I have worked with people in and around the fitness industry. I have worked with everyone from Rx companies to supplement companies and steroid forum owners.

Every day I see what my friends and families lives are worth to the drug companies. I see every day how little the FDA really gives a crap about my rights, and your health. Time after time after time I see prof that every part of the drug industry is corrupt. The drug makers, the universities that make the studies, the places that should be regulating the drugs but regulate supplements more. The people that prescribe the drugs. The News magazines,the papers, and the tv channels who are paid billions buy the drug companies.

Every day over and over I am reminded of how truly corrupt and evil they the drug companies are and how they have corrupted everything and everyone around them. Now the prof is there 100% in front of everyone's eyes. There is no disputing the facts that they are profit driven. They are in the business to make money and nothing else. So much so that they spend 100% more or marketing and making money then anything else.

Now on the other hand. I see guys around me who yes of course want to make a living but they want to make a living at what they love. What they love is helping people. What they love is health and fitness. I am not talking about the big filthy rich 90 pages is every muscle mag supplement companies out there. Not talking about gnc or vita-shop or vitamin world. Although truthfully I feel They at the very least do not push products that can and have killed people just to make a profit..

They at least stop at simple pushing something that does not work as good as claimed or is over priced, but thats the worst of it. NO we have drug companies who push death in the pill and in fact have out right known that is what they were selling so they put even more advertising money behind it at times.

So the next time some prick wants to point the finger at me because I have a passion for helping people. The next time some one has the nerve to call me a "product pusher" and use the worlds like they are something negative. The next time some person who thinks he knows me and knows my real motives wants to make a filthy comment about me. I say to him, pull your head out of your behind body you have no clue what you are talking about.

Your drugs and the people behind them are the real criminals. You are a drug pusher and you and the other drug pushers are hurting peoples lives not me friend. That is what i have to say to them all and anyone who seems to have a problem with me loving what I do..

I like many other men and woman around me in this industry have a true passion for helping people. Bringing people together to share knowledge and tips that will make us all that much more healthy, bring us all to that next level of fitness. Help all of us reach what ever goals it is we want to reach be it fitness and health related or not.

I have met so many awesome people. I have met a tone of people who have good hearts and care about others. I have shared the forums of all these boards with some of the most dedicated, trustworthy, good spirited people i have ever meat in my life. Guys that would give you the shirt of there back. Like omega, and orbit (mitch) and russainstar, carl linor, Rick, Nelson, shannon, all the members of this forum of course!

I see good people all around me every where I look. Yet when I look into the eyes of the drug companies I see heartless souls filled with greed.

A lot of times when I see a person out on the forums trying to force others into there way of thinking that drugs are the only way. Often I also later find out that, that person himself always turns out to be a rather malevolent person in the end. If they don't end up getting there way or winning a discussion they almost always resort to name calling and hateful speech. Anyone in there right mind knows what kind of a person has to resort to this kind of behavior. Its not a person who really cares about others but a person who cares more about being right and getting there way. Or a person with a less then upright agenda.

It does not happen often anymore as these days many people are coming into the light and moving out of the stone ages. But there are still a great deal of ignorant people out there. When they come to attack me or the people around me I will not stand for it. I will not stoop down to there level and roll around in the mud with them. If they are not willing to have a adult conversation like the rest of us then they can move along because I am not going to entertain them and there silly ways of thinking and dealing with things.
Well said. I hope you start working now on a line of bioavailable vitamin supplements. In 10 years, we'll be on this board looking for a "source" for vitamins.

I use nolvadex becasue it is the ONLY pct drug available!

My mate owns his own supplement company, is a fitness model and the most ridicolousy lean guy Ive ever seena nd the most roid contacts and even he can only get nolvadex, pregnyl, arimidex and letrozole THATS IT FOR PCT IN MY HOOD

Top Bottom