Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you workout? Why do you take steroids? (Need atleast 100 replies)

Damn good pics bro. Whats your cycling like, how long you been training etc?
Im 37 so getting up there myself

Hey thanks bro! I am 41, I'm on PCT from a small Epi-Strong cycle, and am planning my next cycle in June...Test C/EQ with a Dieselbolan kickstart, and am trying to plan it so I can run it close to a competition, most likely the San Fransisco in October...the last AAS cycle was in 2007, so it has been a while...it should be fun. I am a dad and husband so family took priority for a few years, now it's my turn! Been training for 18 years give or take, love it...need it! How about you bro...you compete?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Alot of great responses in this thread. For me it is all about the look. I love the look of a bodybuilder and work very hard daily to attain it. I am very competitive as well and if I am going to compete in something then I want to be the best. That is where the juice comes in. All my life I worked out in some shape or form. Martial Arts and soccer. I was in great shape but never had the size and look of a BBr. I messed around with AAS mainly test c, when I was 21 and thought I was swole but all I really was was water weight and bloat from too much test. That and not knowing wtf I was doing. Finally I made it my goal to get there no matter what the cost. I started studying and lifting and eating right. After several years of doing this I found EF and started really getting down to the bare bones of how to properly use AAS as a tool to get where I want to be. Now I am 40yrs old and look better than most guys half my age. I have fought through injuries that have required surgery and many other roadblocks. However none of these stopped me from chasing the dream. I will be competing in the Masters division NPC. Alot of hardwork, money and dedication later I am actually starting to like what I see. Oh yeah and alot of damn juice. AAS to me is not cheating. I have to work harder, eat better, and get the proper amount of rest or it is all for nothing. The discipline it takes to do these things, along with the sacrifices made, is not easy. But nothing worth having ever is.

Amen my iron brother! The sacrifices we have to make to get to where we want to be...it is a lifestyle! Nice write up!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

And I want to get back on stage and compete again, and being in my 40's...I am now ready for the Masters Division!

nice pics man i cant see them enlarged cause i dont have a platinum, but i had a question..

when it comes to competing in local shows, do some of these guys just cycle? or do they all pretty much blast and cruise?

Top Bottom