Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you guys say this about proviron?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
That it lowers Estrogen. I have countless blood work "proving" that it does NOT lower Estrogen! No matter what dose I used it at. I once ran (like 5 years ago) Test at 300mgs a week. Alongside 100mgs of Proviron. Yes! I got leaner and my mood and libido went up higher as opposed to just staying on 300mgs of Test a week.

But after being on that cycle (WTF is a cycle? I don't cycle...who am I kidding) for about 10 weeks. And noticing such vast improvements. I decided to get blood work done to check out my E levels.

The result...they were EXACTLY THE SAME as if I were NOT on proviron. So where does this come from? All this talk about proviron "lowering" estrogen come from?

What did lower E down to reasonable levels was Aromasin at 6.25mgs ED.

Great question.

I agree 100% with:
[QUOTE]What did lower E down to reasonable levels was Aromasin at 6.25mgs ED.[/QUOTE]

Aromasin is good stuff. Even binds to SBGH!

-Bump-

Then Test, proviron AND Aromasin must be a great combo for libido and erections! Damn! Need to get me some Aromasin then. Don't have none. And don't know where to get. And I HATE liquid research products! Dislike UG gear. But liquid? Hate it even more! But! UG Aromasin is better than nothing. :-(

I personally think it would help lower estrogen... but you seem to have proof for your case. Everyone is different. DHT compounds often have a strong effect of lowering estrogen levels and counteracting existing estrogen, as well as skewing the balance in favor of androgens. All reasons they are used in androgen sensitive breast carcinoma.

I feel much "safer" and "cleaner" and "natural", whatever the fuck those mean to me at this point.. when using DHT to counteract estrogen, opposed to AI's or SERM's.

Proviron reduces SHBg so there's less of a chance of aromitization, but it can still happen.

Well everyone is different. I don't need an ai running 500mg test a week, fuck I might be able to get away with 750-1gram without.

But, I have used proviron at just 25mg a day to reduce facial bloat which it did and within 3 days I started having trouble busting a nut.

Stopped the proviron and within a day or 2 I was back.

So whatever it's doing something about my body doesn't like it.

I just assumed it was dropping my estro too low because I had the exact same dick symptoms when I ran letro once at too high a dose minus the zombie like effect of letro having like zero circulating estro.

If all it did was help free up more test then I would have thought a better erection and nut would happen. Not a difficult to obtain half ass feeling nut and then nothing in reserve.

Everyone's body responds differently to shit. I seem to tolerate high amounts of estrogen or perhaps I don't convert as much running test. I have a hairy ass chest naturally so maybe that has something to do with it. My body doesn't seem to like too low of estro or perhaps too much dht?

Over time Proviron looses its potency, so it should not be run for long periods of time.

Its Great but you start getting that oral toxicity feeling after about 8 weeks

The drug itself ;its not horribly toxic but still gets to you after a while

its best to use Masteron

Top Bottom