Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people expect Gear to do ALL THE WORK?

Not everyone is like this, but yeah i get your point. People think it's magic juice.

Juicing is a full time business in my opinion. Have to be willing to put everything into it, not just toss it off at the gym for half an hour a day and jab your ass thinking your big. Can fuck yourself up.

Well, gear actually does do a lot. There have been numerous studies from legit sources showing that people who took AAS over x amount of time, didn't monitor their diet or even lift weights gained more lean body muscle mass than people who did everything in and out of the gym drug free.

where are these studies? i know people who are like that and they look like they never worked out before. just flat blobs.

The cold hard truth is AAS don't just work, they REALLY work, and because of the above comparison, people abuse steroids knowing that even if they ate McDonalds all day, slept 5 hours, and spent their time in the gym banging their head against the wall, they're still gonna receive very noticable results.

I totally disagree. diet is so important especially as you get older. someone under 22ish could get away with a shitty diet like that but once they get into their late 20's they won't look good.. everyone ate like shit as a teen and most everyone on this forum had 6 packs, not so easy at 30+ though

To do it right and healthy, you're gonna get much better results and drastically reduce health risks. But if you HAD to do everything right in order for AAS to work, then a lot of people wouldn't touch the stuff.

very true

U realize that most of the people on AAS today aren't athletes at all, they're normal middle class peeps.

most people who juice are gym rats but do have backgrounds in athletics.. every person on this forum has played a sport back in high school or college. if you have the drive for bodybuilding now you had to of been a competitive person back then as well.. and would of found a sport to play. the reason most who juice aren't athletes is because 99.5% of people do not play sports professionally, we just aren't good enough for that. and 99.5% of us will never get anywhere in bodybuilding either, but we still love it where we want to excell and maybe win a regional comp.

So, to the OP, ur right, but then again, technically gear actually does do a lot for you regardless of how you eat/train/rest, and because it IS that easy, so many people abuse em.it really isn't though, if you look at our contest we had on EF just look at the logs of the people who were successful in their transformation, you will see they all ate well and worked their asses off. [/quote]

bold

I think its the mentality of this next wave of youth. I see it at work, in the gym, in line for anything, everywhere. the older guys that come in here for advice do take it and adjust. not all of them but many of the newer and younger members think in terms of shortcuts and don't think its necessary earn shit. when I was young I remember being a shit head but not near this widespread mentality of deserving. see last month's Entitlement thread...

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Steve, those are facts about lean body mass gains ON vs OFF. If you're taking AAS and eating like shit and not lifting, you're gonna look like a flat blob maybe, but your body is gonna produce muscle due to your test levels and the mere fact that you're breathing and living. I didn't say you're gonna look GOOD, ur just gonna gain muscle tissue at a faster, WAY faster rate than someone drug free.

My main point is what you responded to be very true. The OP on this thread made it seem like AAS won't do anything for you by yourself which I totally disagree with. The reason they are "magical" is because they work. THAT is why they are so dangerous, especially to the younger crowd.

You don't need to be fully dedicated in and out of the gym to get noticable results from AAS which is why the abuse is so high. If you're educated, mature and responsible then you need to be fully dedicated if you don't wanna fuq up your life.

Creatine, whey proteins etc, now those are supplements that basically won't do crap for you unless you got your routine in and out of the gym dialed down.

Steve, those are facts about lean body mass gains ON vs OFF. If you're taking AAS and eating like shit and not lifting, you're gonna look like a flat blob maybe, but your body is gonna produce muscle due to your test levels and the mere fact that you're breathing and living. I didn't say you're gonna look GOOD, ur just gonna gain muscle tissue at a faster, WAY faster rate than someone drug free.

My main point is what you responded to be very true. The OP on this thread made it seem like AAS won't do anything for you by yourself which I totally disagree with. The reason they are "magical" is because they work. THAT is why they are so dangerous, especially to the younger crowd.

You don't need to be fully dedicated in and out of the gym to get noticable results from AAS which is why the abuse is so high. If you're educated, mature and responsible then you need to be fully dedicated if you don't wanna fuq up your life.

Creatine, whey proteins etc, now those are supplements that basically won't do crap for you unless you got your routine in and out of the gym dialed down.
Zippy ... that was not at all my intention, and if came across as such, then I need to rethink the way in which I word my statements?

"...And explain to them that ALL THE STEROIDS IN THE WORLD won't be effective to it's full extent to assist you in growing IF YOU DON'T F****NG FEED YOUR MUSCLES!!!!!!!..."

I want to inform people that it won't work 100% at getting you where you want ot be without having all factors in check ... not that gear does NOTHING for you without a clean (-ish) diet and training. :worried:

Top Bottom