Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do bros still use Oral illegal AAS when there is legal ones that are stronger.

Re: Why do bros still use Oral illegal AAS when there is legal ones that are stronger

Good to see you manny. O btw var seems to be junk these days from all the ug's anyway..

Eclen nice to see you as always and yes we should all trust the people we deal with. Jam has been shown to be trustworthy. Pm me for a jam discount.

That's why I havent done var in a while.

Re: Why do bros still use Oral illegal AAS when there is legal ones that are stronger

Wow this post has gone for 20 pages almost?

Having purposely remained silent for many years (trying to learn, rather than run my mouth), I must now break that silence for a question (for the prohormone companys).

First a small primer. Not being a Rhodes Scholar, but having taken a few college chemistry classes, one of the first things I learned is that Gold is Lead, plus one molecule (basicly). So in other words, minus one molecule (almost Gold), is almost completely worthless AND toxic to humans, while + one molecule, and you have one of the building blocks of world economy (and ohh! It's shiny! :cool:) Also, I learned that cyanide (deadly to humans), plus or minus a molecule (I can't remember which), becomes basicly inert and useless (Take is easy, now. It's been a while). I know I'm a ways off here, but you should be able to get my point.

I also have a very basic understanding of why and how pro-hormones work; you ingest something that the body converts in the liver, into something else. I got it.

But.... how? How is TrenXXL almost Trenbolone Acetate? And why is it so cheap? How is it that I can't find Tren anywhere (from a trustworthy source) on the net, and nowhere reliably locally, but you "almost" have it for less than $75.00?

Also, there seems to be an endless amount of "yes we checked it out:faint:,trust us!:D" in the prohormone biz. How does this work? Surely you did research. Research is expensive. You needed equipment to make your product, that is expensive also. Your base materials have GOT to be expensive (basicly I'm pointing out the clear fact that you have at least, some money and knowledge). But where is your study? You know what I'm talking about, an actual, official, scientific study. Did you run out of money? How is your chemical composision effective? How am I supposed to believe you?

To kind of bolster my question, on the TV show House, and other medical programs, the patient is given a treatment and starts to improve (positive results). Then because of some strange reaction, almost dies. Is anybody out there dying? How do you know? How am I supposed to believe you?

Sorry, I just read close 20 pages of debate (I did skip a few), that still managed to avoid addressing the core issue; effectivness, and how.

Will your company please, please, please, do some kind of official study. ANYTHING that involves a large number of people, and gives results. And then, publish it. Heck, put it in a Vitamin World catalog, I don't really care. Just give me something tangible, that tells me, in an official compasity, what the heck happened!

If that has already been done, please post some links. The real world study should be the standard response to to threads like this one.

Any way, I have to get to work. Laters.

Having purposely remained silent for many years (trying to learn, rather than run my mouth), I must now break that silence for a question (for the prohormone companys).

First a small primer. Not being a Rhodes Scholar, but having taken a few college chemistry classes, one of the first things I learned is that Gold is Lead, plus one molecule (basicly). So in other words, minus one molecule (almost Gold), is almost completely worthless AND toxic to humans, while + one molecule, and you have one of the building blocks of world economy (and ohh! It's shiny! :cool:) Also, I learned that cyanide (deadly to humans), plus or minus a molecule (I can't remember which), becomes basicly inert and useless (Take is easy, now. It's been a while). I know I'm a ways off here, but you should be able to get my point.

I also have a very basic understanding of why and how pro-hormones work; you ingest something that the body converts in the liver, into something else. I got it.

But.... how? How is TrenXXL almost Trenbolone Acetate? And why is it so cheap? How is it that I can't find Tren anywhere (from a trustworthy source) on the net, and nowhere reliably locally, but you "almost" have it for less than $75.00?

Also, there seems to be an endless amount of "yes we checked it out:faint:,trust us!:D" in the prohormone biz. How does this work? Surely you did research. Research is expensive. You needed equipment to make your product, that is expensive also. Your base materials have GOT to be expensive (basicly I'm pointing out the clear fact that you have at least, some money and knowledge). But where is your study? You know what I'm talking about, an actual, official, scientific study. Did you run out of money? How is your chemical composision effective? How am I supposed to believe you?

To kind of bolster my question, on the TV show House, and other medical programs, the patient is given a treatment and starts to improve (positive results). Then because of some strange reaction, almost dies. Is anybody out there dying? How do you know? How am I supposed to believe you?

Sorry, I just read close 20 pages of debate (I did skip a few), that still managed to avoid addressing the core issue; effectivness, and how.

Will your company please, please, please, do some kind of official study. ANYTHING that involves a large number of people, and gives results. And then, publish it. Heck, put it in a Vitamin World catalog, I don't really care. Just give me something tangible, that tells me, in an official compasity, what the heck happened!

If that has already been done, please post some links. The real world study should be the standard response to to threads like this one.

I like these questions. Maybe this should be it's own thread?

Unfortunately, I don't have any answers as far as Tren XXL and have nothing to go on other than the logs I've read and anecdotal evidence.

Superdrol on the other hand is a steroid and I believe limited studies were done in the 60s but it was never marketed by the pharmacutical companies. Someone else can verify this. In any event, no long term studies have been done...

is this thread some kind of joke?

is this thread some kind of joke?

WTF? How did sketch get in there? lololol

lmao banned members can no post

He makes a good point. At the same time there is no way we can be 100% sure our steriod suppier is giving legit stuff and yet many of us are willing to take that risk. I know I am.

Top Bottom