Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do Americans call women bitch's and Ho's

Mr. dB said:
You know, the minority group that you have chosen to represent this country is really only 12% of the population.
Its amazing then that 12% has such a profound affect over the way America is presented to the rest of the world.

HSV said:
Is this something that really is said?Or is just what I see on TV? Why would you call someone you care about a bitch or a Ho? Its terrible, have american women been so desencertised from being called it that it has become accepted?When your introduceing your wife/partner do you say this is my Ho Rachel?
Unfortunetly thru TV Americans come across a certain way, im trying to see if there is any truth to what we see.

Why do you have a GINEY between your legs?
haha jk bro

It's mainly a youth thing. Very ignorant and shows lack of class imo.
I can see it if one is telling a joke, or is ranting on an ex that did him wrong, but other than not, I don't use it.

YOu need to start watching Star Trek, that is a much better generalization of what the U.S. is like ;-P We wear weird outfits and are made of a diverse population.

Whiskey

HSV said:
Is this something that really is said?Or is just what I see on TV? Why would you call someone you care about a bitch or a Ho? Its terrible, have american women been so desencertised from being called it that it has become accepted?When your introduceing your wife/partner do you say this is my Ho Rachel?
Unfortunetly thru TV Americans come across a certain way, im trying to see if there is any truth to what we see.
fuck, this guy again?

HSV said:
Its amazing then that 12% has such a profound affect over the way America is presented to the rest of the world.
Media, bro. Never believe it. All the young white people are fascinated by the passion that our black brothers are wont to display. That fascination has been picked up by the media, targeting our youth. It has become so pervasive, that young blacks are rarely, truly represented, & what is represented is the Gangsta image. Our youth, in an effort to make life seem as meaningful as it appears to be to T.Vontonians, are mimicing what they see.
Ahhh, impressionable youth.

Top Bottom