Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do Americans call women bitch's and Ho's

HSV

Is this something that really is said?Or is just what I see on TV? Why would you call someone you care about a bitch or a Ho? Its terrible, have american women been so desencertised from being called it that it has become accepted?When your introduceing your wife/partner do you say this is my Ho Rachel?
Unfortunetly thru TV Americans come across a certain way, im trying to see if there is any truth to what we see.

i think the more appropriate question is.. why not?

HSV said:
Is this something that really is said?Or is just what I see on TV? Why would you call someone you care about a bitch or a Ho? Its terrible, have american women been so desencertised from being called it that it has become accepted?When your introduceing your wife/partner do you say this is my Ho Rachel?
Unfortunetly thru TV Americans come across a certain way, im trying to see if there is any truth to what we see.

stop watching the UPN station and listening to rap music.
how are you basing this opinion? my guess is you don't even live here.
so my question to you is, why do you based you opinion on bullshit media generalizations?

r u serious, no we don't go around saying bitches and ho's all day, but we could

I hate the fact that we hardly have nude beaches and it's taboo to say vagina on the radio

How else are you going to get served in Walmart.

'Hey BITCH. Where's the kitter litter?'

HSV said:

I don't.

Never. It is the mark of ignorance.

If I was to get an impression of the Australians from TV and movies, I'd say you all hunt crocodiles, carry very large knives, hunt and kill your native people and drink Foster's beer continuosly.

See? How did that feel?

Top Bottom