Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why did it kill libido?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I suffer from insanely high E2 levels. So I began to use letrozole as of like 3 months ago. My E2 went from 160 down to 52. You would think my libido would improve, but instead, it was reduced.

Why does this happen to many of us on an AI? An E2 level of 52 is not dangerously low. So why the non-existent libido? Is it just because all AIs do this, regardless of E2 levels?

And before anyone says anything. I cannot take arimidex or aromasin because both give me a bad side effect.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

E2 should be around 20 bro.

I had a libido when my E2 was sky high. Explain that. Now I have nothing that I brought down from 160 to 52? Come on! Makes no sense.

You're right. It doesn't make sense. Must be some additional or other issue. You seeing an endo or uro?

Someone suggested a while back that the decrease in libido has nothing to do with E levels, but the nature of an AI. That "decreased libido" is a "side effect" of all AIs, regardless of dose.

high estrogen results in higher libido in most guys. low estrogen results in low libido.. but thats not your issue here cause your libido is not low.. its the letro fucking with you and if you are on it your estrogen is gonna drop lower than what you are saying anyway.

and i will ask you what i've asked you many times.. what DON'T you have wrong with you bro? you are always fucking with your body in some way.

get yourself on doc monitored hrt and stop shooting yourself and swallowing different drugs every week.

no offense bro, but you sound like an addict chasing that "testosterone high" with these threads every week. you're not going to feel like you do on cycle when you come off or drop back down to trt dose.

Top Bottom