Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

HAHAHAH ROMO....that actually made me LOL :) karma for u ...if it lets me

jubei said:
You're just a stupid bitch, and a non-entity at that. Give me a fucking break you stupid cunt, you talk trash and then cry foul when you get it back. No doubt you are just a dumb slut who wants attention by waving her floppy tits around while mowing the lawn or shopping for some diet pills.

Jubei....cmon..this is a fun thread....dont mess it up.

:bawling: :bawling: Hey no "c" words here. We try not to say that anymore around here:D So come on everyone ...be happy!!

jubei said:
You're just a stupid bitch, and a non-entity at that. Give me a fucking break you stupid cunt, you talk trash and then cry foul when you get it back. No doubt you are just a dumb slut who wants attention by waving her floppy tits around while mowing the lawn or shopping for some diet pills.

Maybe she is not asshame of what god gave her and you are just very asshamed. just because you are a very self centered person that does not mean that sweetnes is and if all you can do is trash someone then this is not the place you need to post no one wants to read that and all it does is reflect back on you so lets try fixing your problems before you fix other peoples i am not starting a fight nor am i butting in if you want to degrade yourself then be my guest but i will not lower myself to return the foul names

Top Bottom