Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

jubei said:
Not mean, just honest. Why does everyone want to challenge and go against the morals of our society? I mean if there is a good reason that's one thing but really? Who would want to be walking through the mall with their children and having to be subjected to that?

did you read post #5 on this thread or do you just read parts and make up the rest?

Mr. Black said:
Its all about the morals/values/standards as set per the country and or community. When I vacationed in Spain I noticed that its the norm for women to go topless at beaches (not malls), whereby women that cover up are deemed unusual. Children that are subjected to this would have no problem as it is a standard that has been set by society for some time. Sweetness, if you really want to go topless, move to Europe.

Well I don't really have to move , Where i live there is nobody around me, very private, I do what i want to anyway. I don,t run around with out my top on. There are plenty of tops you can buy
that are comfortable.

Gymgurl said:
No....women should not go topless. We have to have some values and morals left.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You ever read your posts? morals and values that some funny shit

PS ithink men should have to wear t-shirts to the beach esp if they are fat

you can go topless as much as you want imo

but if you live in a place where people arent used to it, then YOU get used to the idea of horny males masturbating over you, which cant be too nice

as for social controls, well, cant say i think much of that. do what you want, but realise that not everyone thinks the same way you do and you might get some flak

Yeah bitch I would look at your ugly ass and beat off...right. Who the fuck are you? My guess is some stupid, ugly bitch who wants attention so badly that you want to go topless. Fuck you die slow.

dzulboy said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You ever read your posts? morals and values that some funny shit

PS ithink men should have to wear t-shirts to the beach esp if they are fat

Show me a post that shows that I have no values or morals....Let's see???? talking about sex I always mention my hubby. Having sex with your husband is a good thing.....what else???

Yes she does with a cucumber too:) or a zucchini..whichever is on hand....

Top Bottom