Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are you supposed to avoid breads, fruits, and dairy when cutting?

I do not think that you need to avoid great protein sources like fat free and low fat dairy products, whole wheat and whole grain pastas and breads, and I do not think that fruit is bad as long as it is in moderation asdn early in the morning. This would work well for a normal cutting diet. Now if you are contest dieting I found that dairy and soy keep me from attaining that Hard look. I also eat more solid protein sources starting at six weeks out to help with thinning of the skin and muscle hardness. basicly you avoid pasta, bread, asdn dairy because it causes water retention and keeps your skin from becoming ultra thin. Trust me dieting like that is not worth doing unless you are getting ready for a show, becuase three days after you start consuming dairy again you will hold water under the skin...(This is for most people, I have a roommate who has tight thin skin and eats tons of dairy up to a week from the show, all has to do with gentics)

feel free to email me if needed...

Top Bottom