Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are steroid sources so liberal?

Vicious cycle said:
I think the question should be, "Why are SOME steroid users so liberal"? They will tell their Doctor, Wifes, Girlfriends, Lifting partners and just about anyone else that will listen. This is were the circle of LE begins. GF gets mad at BF after a bad breakup and narcs him out to the cops. Then the guys rats out source and up the chain they go as high as they can. This is why you shouldn't tell anybody, ever.

True dat as well! I know a juicer cop that just lost his job cuz he dumped his old lady and she decided to rat him out to his sargent. They tested his ass and that was it-see ya! Hell hath no fury...

For the most part, I think it's better to be called a liar than a felon/roid user by my own admission.

Carth said:
Shit!!! A lot of cops here in Miami are on juice. My 2 cop friends tell me that half the force is on juice. And that their superiors do not care. In fact...they prefer it. They say it gives them a better advantage over the enemy.

Funny how things vary in the public svc dept from state to state. Here a lot of fireman juice and every year or so you hear how jealous coworker firefighters rat them out. No loyalty among these guys-hooray for me and fuck you all the way. Personally if my house is on fire and some fireman is climbing down a ladder with my 12 yr old daughter on his back I want him on as much gear as possible. I can see cops ratting each other out for roids because they take an oath to uphold and obey the law, but fireman? People here are so competitive and self serving it's ridiculous.

BigCracker said:
IMNSHO the single thing that anyone can do to avoid being busted is quite simple. Don't throw away empty juice bottles, blisters,boxes,inserts or used darts in your home trash. If LE is suspect of someone dealing or using, and they feel it might be a worthwhile bust(ex you have a large supply and/or you may narc on your their supplier with threat of prosecution, jail time, fines, property seizure, etc)the 1st thing they'll do is start going through your trash. They'll be looking in it clues so they have justifiable cause to obtain a search warrant. Without a controled buy(u selling to a cop or police informant or in some states even buying from a cop/police informant)they won't have enough evidence to bust you without some form of physical evidence-and the legal and easiest way to obtain physical evidence is through digging through your trash. Once it's been set in front of your house for pickup or in some cases deposited in a dumpster in close proximity to your house/apt. it's completely legal for LE to search it without a warrant. If they find anything incriminating such as RX waste,empty packages, or even written ledgers of possible illegal transactions, they will be able to obtain a warrant to search your home. If they don't find anything, they fucked up, but may still hit you with some bullshit conspiracy charge based on whatever they found in your trash. It likely won't hold up in court, but it will probably cost you $10K+ in attorney fees to get it dropped anyway-all because you were too stupid/lazy to dump your shit elsewhere. In some cases LE may even charge other people that you live with as well (your innocent wife/gf or roomates-anyone's name on the lease or mortgage is at risk) in an effort to make you roll over on your supplier. They figure if they pull other people your close to into it(costing them attorney fees as well) you'll feel guilty and offer them the 411 they need to further incriminate yourself and your supplier.

Once things get to this point your best bet is to deny everything 100%-but keep in mind LE is highly trained to make you feel as if you're cooperative that your new problem will just go away-Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't care if you have a bottle of T-400 in your pocket with your name engraved on the bottle when they bust you. You deny any knowledge of it and ask for an attorney. Remember it doesn't matter how guilty the cops think that you are-it still has to be proven in court. If you admit even a little guilt ex "I swear officer, it's the only bottle I have and it's my 1st cycle, and I'm impotent, so I really need it, etc." you just gave them an admission of guilt-so forget the chances of the prosecutor offering you a decent plea bargain that you can live with and expect your $10K in attorney fees to double when you go to trial because you didn't listen to my advice.

No matter how much you were taught to respect and obey police officers while you were growing up, you need to get rid of that mentality altogether. When you get popped, the cops are not your friends, and no matter what they say you need to realize that they are out to fuck you big time. By not cooperating they will get visibly angry with you, but it's not cuz you're not cooperating. It's because you know your shit and you're not allowing them to screw you worse than they already are.

It amazes me when people don't heed my advice in these situations. I can tell them this shit until I'm blue in the face and as soon as the cop flashes his badge they sing like a canary. The whole time the cop will be cool to you as long as you're flapping your dumb ass lips-almost as if he may let you off for being honest(he's trained to do this), but that was never his intention to begin with. He will eventually arrest you no matter what you say and the more you say, the more it will cost you. So if you ever do get busted practice these words "never seen it before in my life, I want an attorney" Say nothing else, just repeat this phrase over and over if they badger you and they'll eventually give up.

Anyway, sorry for the rant-this probably belongs on the law board but way too many guys that use juice are not aware of these things because they've often never had to deal with shit like this before. I learned at age 18 when my close friend set me up to sell a gram of coke to an undercover cop to save his own ass. I cooperated and fucked myself. But I learned from that mistake. I've also seen 1st hand how the cops work and 99.99% of the time you'd be better off keeping quiet. The .01% time you might want to cooperate would be a situation where you're moving hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of contraband and your supplier will likely have you killed (in jail or on the street) to make sure his name never gets mentioned. If you're that big time, in a situation like this you can rat out your supplier and get relocated under a new name in the witness protection program. Of course, with the feds there's no guarantees. I know a guy that rolled over on a few guys here in AZ. He got relocated by the feds to Oklahoma under an assumed name . Somehow the guys he rolled on had the rat's new name and home addy in less than 2 months.

Learn from the master "Deny Deny Deny" -- Bill Clinton

Myself I make use of the disposal in the sink for everything. I do mean everything. Chews it right up.

BigCracker said:
Funny how things vary in the public svc dept from state to state. Here a lot of fireman juice and every year or so you hear how jealous coworker firefighters rat them out. No loyalty among these guys-hooray for me and fuck you all the way. Personally if my house is on fire and some fireman is climbing down a ladder with my 12 yr old daughter on his back I want him on as much gear as possible. I can see cops ratting each other out for roids because they take an oath to uphold and obey the law, but fireman? People here are so competitive and self serving it's ridiculous.

Well said!

The best thing to do is to just let everyone be and not even bring things like this up. Surprised this post is still open.

i dont know about that, knowledge is power...its teaching alot of newbies, hell even me a thing or two...

Low priority is right, and if the site is working overseas, it's even LOWER priority.... LE has alot to worry about these days.... 10yrs ago you would have never seen sites selling..... One thing you have to remember, is that juice is legal in almost EVERY country except the US and a few others, so why not have a website? I'm sure they do buisness with people in other countries...

rizz

Amen to everything you said. The feds (IRS CID) came to my house with a search warrant 2 1/2 years ago. The affadavit in support of the search warrant listed numerous things they had taken out of my trash. They would have gotten a search warrant without the trash, but the point is they always go through your trash for a period of time during the investigation. The trash is all they would need to get a search warrant for roids or drugs, if they in fact found something incriminating in your trash. They also paraded 200 of my friends, relatives, employees and even people I had never met in front of the grand jury. Before the grand jury appearances they would go out to the person's home or work and threaten them and intimidate them until they were so scared they would say anything the feds wanted them to say to get them out of their life. My wife is now a key witness against me and I am absolutely sure she is going to lie through her teeth in order to make sure she gets my money and custody of my son. I have lifelong friends who are scared to even talk to me. my point is listen to what he is saying. He is right. It doesn't take much to fuck up your life. I'm only guilty of owning nightclubs and a high profile strip club. That was enough to make me a target.

alexmichael said:
Amen to everything you said. The feds (IRS CID) came to my house with a search warrant 2 1/2 years ago. The affadavit in support of the search warrant listed numerous things they had taken out of my trash. They would have gotten a search warrant without the trash, but the point is they always go through your trash for a period of time during the investigation. The trash is all they would need to get a search warrant for roids or drugs, if they in fact found something incriminating in your trash. They also paraded 200 of my friends, relatives, employees and even people I had never met in front of the grand jury. Before the grand jury appearances they would go out to the person's home or work and threaten them and intimidate them until they were so scared they would say anything the feds wanted them to say to get them out of their life. My wife is now a key witness against me and I am absolutely sure she is going to lie through her teeth in order to make sure she gets my money and custody of my son. I have lifelong friends who are scared to even talk to me. my point is listen to what he is saying. He is right. It doesn't take much to fuck up your life. I'm only guilty of owning nightclubs and a high profile strip club. That was enough to make me a target.

Heed my advice gentlemen-this poor guy is sprouting gray hairs as I type. I'd bet $$$ that some jealous bastard that couldn't get laid in a morgue started the ball rolling on this.

Top Bottom