Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are dead lifts considered so important?

droofs

I'm ready to start the long journey of bulking,
first time hitting the gym and I have all my protein shakes,
creatine and multi v ready.
I have done a full research online of the key lifting movements ,
and in 99% of the work out programs dead lifts are included,
why are they so important. Looks like a short movement?

it is a compound lift that really hits a lot of muscle groups and really can condition you

the key is doing them correctly though. if you watch it done in gyms most people do them incorrectly unfortunately .. but if you do them with correct form there is no better exercise

Deadlifts are a great foundational exercise that trains your entire posterior chain. Multi-joint movements like the squat, deadlift, bench press, bent over barbell row and wide grip chin up give you the most 'bang for you buck'. They train multiple muscles at once and cause the greatest metabolism increase. They also will significantly elevate your testosterone and GH levels after your workout because so many muscles are stimulated.

That being said, you also want to include secondary movements like isolation exercises to fully stimulate each muscle group.

I post all my workouts in this thread here: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...g-1486295.html
You can use them as a template for developing your own workout program.

Deadlifts train so many muscle groups at the same time. The key with them is to do them properly. You don't need straps or anything else if you learn to do them properly and gradually increase your weight.

Top Bottom