Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why am I so tired?

I'm 23. I'll wake up at night in a puddle of sweat. There are a group of 4 of us on Fina right now and we are all sweating out asses off. I seems to slow down around week 5, but I still sweat like a pig with the slightest of workouts. I'll cut back on teh ala.

you are taking a gram of test a week and 100mg ed of fina and after 4 weeks you are only up 12 pounds? hmmm...do you not eat at all?

you are taking a gram of test a week and 100mg ed of fina and after 4 weeks you are only up 12 pounds? hmmm...do you not eat at all?

sound like his gains are good, 12 pounds is a lot GOOD WORK

I found fina made me really tired and even when I quit fina, I was still extremely tired.

Ala has made me tired as hell to for some reason.

My body never wins. I hate it.

I've been of A.S for 4 months now, and I'm constantly tired.. and I'm not sure why. Everything in my diet is right on, and I can sleep 10-12 hours a day +

I'm fucked :)

Xtreme2001 said:
I found fina made me really tired and even when I quit fina, I was still extremely tired.

Ala has made me tired as hell to for some reason.

My body never wins. I hate it.

I've been of A.S for 4 months now, and I'm constantly tired.. and I'm not sure why. Everything in my diet is right on, and I can sleep 10-12 hours a day +

I'm fucked :)
You could be getting too much sleep. Your body doesn't need any more than 7-9 hours of sleep per night.

LittleHelp said:

You could be getting too much sleep. Your body doesn't need any more than 7-9 hours of sleep per night.

I know 7-9 hours is a sufficient amount, but I feel to groggy/shitty when I wake up.

Top Bottom