Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who's thinking about

tommy2tone said:
skipping out of work early today

:wavey:


I sure wish I could.. but I know it isn't gonna happen... :(
 
Erzulie said:
I sure wish I could.. but I know it isn't gonna happen... :(

thats how i feel but i want to finish painting my living room today and i don't feel like working another 11 hr day this week.

so i'm doin it FUCK ALL YA ALL i'm going home early :verygood:
 
tommy2tone said:
thats how i feel but i want to finish painting my living room today and i don't feel like working another 11 hr day this week.

so i'm doin it FUCK ALL YA ALL i'm going home early :verygood:


Make your .... you know paint it for you :verygood:
 
I'd do it...if I had a job.

Maybe I can improvise...I can say "Hey kids Mommys taking the day off - feed yourself, keep yourself from fighting, do the laundry, do the dishes, mail our taxes in and oh yeah, make a ton of chicken and rice so I won't cheat on my diet this weekend - oh wait, you'll have to run to the grocery store first. Oh, and Isaac? You can change your diapers by now can't you? I mean, you've seen me do it a million times . . ."

I'd actually love to see the look on their faces if I said that lol....of course my son would just grin at me and giggle and then hold up his sippy cup for me to fill up....
 
ironbabe said:
I'd do it...if I had a job.

Maybe I can improvise...I can say "Hey kids Mommys taking the day off - feed yourself, keep yourself from fighting, do the laundry, do the dishes, mail our taxes in and oh yeah, make a ton of chicken and rice so I won't cheat on my diet this weekend - oh wait, you'll have to run to the grocery store first. Oh, and Isaac? You can change your diapers by now can't you? I mean, you've seen me do it a million times . . ."

I'd actually love to see the look on their faces if I said that lol....of course my son would just grin at me and giggle and then hold up his sippy cup for me to fill up....

not sure what to make out of this post
 
tommy2tone said:
does ur husband work full time then come home and help out with the house and kids?


He does but I don't ask him to. I kinda feel like this is my job, he has his own and works damn hard at it. I feel privilaged to get to stay home with my kids, it can just be boring as hell sometimes.

Now if he was a lazy guy, that would be differrent ...
 
ironbabe said:
He does but I don't ask him to. I kinda feel like this is my job, he has his own and works damn hard at it. I feel privilaged to get to stay home with my kids, it can just be boring as hell sometimes.

Now if he was a lazy guy, that would be differrent ...

so your husband doesn't get a break
 
Sure he does, if he wants one. I try to have the place clean before he gets home though so we can just chill out and spend the evening together.

Besides, he's a happy man. I cook all his food, pack all his bodybuilder meals for the day (calculate the calories, pro, carbs, fat for him) do all his laundry, etc. You don't think he's getting a good deal?
 
I was thinking about getting up, was my goal for today.

I found out I gotta start setting more practical and realistic goals for myself.
 
ironbabe said:
Sure he does, if he wants one. I try to have the place clean before he gets home though so we can just chill out and spend the evening together.

Besides, he's a happy man. I cook all his food, pack all his bodybuilder meals for the day (calculate the calories, pro, carbs, fat for him) do all his laundry, etc. You don't think he's getting a good deal?

just saying maybe his job is longer than yours
 
tommy2tone said:
just saying maybe his job is longer than yours

Oh that's funny. He clocks out at five...when do I clock out? But he and I are happy with how things are going so before I get pissed I'll leave the thread. I don't wanna go the played out route of "a woman's work is never done."
 
ironbabe said:
Oh that's funny. He clocks out at five...when do I clock out? But he and I are happy with how things are going so before I get pissed I'll leave the thread. I don't wanna go the played out route of "a woman's work is never done."

you seem to be on here enough.... so i'd say your pretty flexible
 
I am skipping out early today, leaving around 3:15 instead of 5-5:30, I have a 4pm appointment to get my tatt finished.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Kinda slow her in my office today....I have a dinner appt at 6:00 PM....
I think I'll just stay here and rub one out instead of leaving early.
 
Top Bottom