mrdeeznuts
New member
skipping out of work early today



tommy2tone said:skipping out of work early today
![]()
Erzulie said:I sure wish I could.. but I know it isn't gonna happen...![]()

tommy2tone said:thats how i feel but i want to finish painting my living room today and i don't feel like working another 11 hr day this week.
so i'm doin it FUCK ALL YA ALL i'm going home early![]()

Erzulie said:Make your .... you know paint it for you![]()
Erzulie said:LOL
think ........ THINK!
ironbabe said:I'd do it...if I had a job.
Maybe I can improvise...I can say "Hey kids Mommys taking the day off - feed yourself, keep yourself from fighting, do the laundry, do the dishes, mail our taxes in and oh yeah, make a ton of chicken and rice so I won't cheat on my diet this weekend - oh wait, you'll have to run to the grocery store first. Oh, and Isaac? You can change your diapers by now can't you? I mean, you've seen me do it a million times . . ."
I'd actually love to see the look on their faces if I said that lol....of course my son would just grin at me and giggle and then hold up his sippy cup for me to fill up....
tommy2tone said:not sure what to make out of this post
ironbabe said:Mostly whining about being a housewife...
tommy2tone said:does ur husband work full time then come home and help out with the house and kids?
ironbabe said:He does but I don't ask him to. I kinda feel like this is my job, he has his own and works damn hard at it. I feel privilaged to get to stay home with my kids, it can just be boring as hell sometimes.
Now if he was a lazy guy, that would be differrent ...
ironbabe said:Sure he does, if he wants one. I try to have the place clean before he gets home though so we can just chill out and spend the evening together.
Besides, he's a happy man. I cook all his food, pack all his bodybuilder meals for the day (calculate the calories, pro, carbs, fat for him) do all his laundry, etc. You don't think he's getting a good deal?
tommy2tone said:just saying maybe his job is longer than yours
ironbabe said:Oh that's funny. He clocks out at five...when do I clock out? But he and I are happy with how things are going so before I get pissed I'll leave the thread. I don't wanna go the played out route of "a woman's work is never done."
Scotsman said:I am skipping out early today, leaving around 3:15 instead of 5-5:30, I have a 4pm appointment to get my tatt finished.
Cheers,
Scotsman
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














