Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's the darkest member on EF

jackangel

The blackest negro, or South Indian. A true Nigerian brother, or Sri Lankan night marauder.

We all know about DT, and he's a solid shade of brown, but what about the other 2 black EF members? How dusky is Heavy_Duty?

I can't think of any really dark Indians, but I threw that in there to casually deflect my true intentions of keeping the black man down.

Oh... I thought metaphorically..
He's a good meaning bro, at times, but I was gonna choose Shrimpy.

The blackest negro, or South Indian. A true Nigerian brother, or Sri Lankan night marauder.

We all know about DT, and he's a solid shade of brown, but what about the other 2 black EF members? How dusky is Heavy_Duty?

I can't think of any really dark Indians, but I threw that in there to casually deflect my true intentions of keeping the black man down.
RACIST!! :biggrin:

ever wonder why EF is 99.999% white peeps?
I mean, how many brown people do you see every day?
then how many brown people do you meet on EF.

sumtin aint right...

I move to adjourn this klan meeting.

Top Bottom