Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who's the bigger attention whore?

Who's the bigger attention whore?

  • Erzulie with the man hating...

    Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fisty with the Stick loving...

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • QT with the cute button...

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • KB with the knife cutting....

    Votes: 5 13.9%

  • Total voters
    36
easy Erzulie or QT
 
I think calling me an AW cause of a very good, controversial, interesting thread is a bit out of line here, maing. Call me out when I post 39 threads a day saying absolutely nothing and always about sex.
 
KillahBee said:
I think calling me an AW cause of a very good, controversial, interesting thread is a bit out of line here, maing. Call me out when I post 39 threads a day saying absolutely nothing and always about sex.
lmao..tru dat...i guess...just don't cut me...
 
fuck you


even when I was out for close to a week, you bitches found reason to bring up my name.. hence Ya fucking LOVE me!

so back the fuck off, enjoy my wit and my humor... im so damn close to just really being a fucked up destroyed mental bitch, angry and hateful.. fuck.. what do I have to lose. I try to be nice.. and this.. wtf ever.
 
Erzulie said:
fuck you


even when I was out for close to a week, you bitches found reason to bring up my name.. hence Ya fucking LOVE me!

so back the fuck off, enjoy my wit and my humor... im so damn close to just really being a fucked up destroyed mental bitch, angry and hateful.. fuck.. what do I have to lose. I try to be nice.. and this.. wtf ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 
Erzulie said:
fuck you

even when I was out for close to a week, you bitches found reason to bring up my name.. hence Ya fucking LOVE me!

so back the fuck off, enjoy my wit and my humor... im so damn close to just really being a fucked up destroyed mental bitch, angry and hateful.. fuck.. what do I have to lose. I try to be nice.. and this.. wtf ever.
You had me at hello.
 
KillahBee said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


mother fucker

i was so damn careful.. so that i didn't give you a fucking opening

and low and befucking hold...

I forget a damn t
 
awittyusername said:
I am pretty sure he wasn't laughing at it being misspelled....Just the idea that you had any.


I know thats why I was laughing.


tee hee

:doublefi:

I am witty you bitch.. dammit
 
um, actually, wit has only one T. but yeah, she's not very funny. clumsy, yes, but not funny. and is by far the biggest, look at me, look what i did, listen to what i said, i am the most interesting bitch in the universe, attention wanting/grabbing/snatching it like a purse whore.
 
thread of the week
 
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Whiskey
 
I would say let's hope none turn into BW or Bmom. :)
 
Top Bottom